5.

Toni pov:

We started drinking, but we all just drank a shot. And now we are playing truth or dare. "Toni, t or d?" Veronica asked me. I know she would ask about my dick. I don't wanna be exposed. She shouldn't know. Not yet. "Dare." I said.

"I want you to drink a shot out of.... Cheryl's mouth." She said and I smirked. "Cheryl, lay down." Sweet pea said. Cheryl did it. "Open your mouth." I said. She did it. Veronica filled her mouth with alcohol. "Okay, how should I do this?" I asked. But Veronica gave me a straw. "Thanks." I said and locked my eyes with Cheryl's. I smirked but started drinking out of her mouth. When I was done I smirked and Cheryl got up and shallowed the rest. "Delicious." I smirked and so did Cheryl. Veronica looked between us and smiled.

Cheryl's pov:

I dared Veronica to kiss sweet pea, cause there is clearly something between them. And they made out. The first minutes it were embarrassing to sit next to them, but now it's like normal. "Okay Cheryl, I dare you to MAKE OUT with Toni." Sweet pea smiled at me. We're not drunk, so it will be better to remember. I wanted to make out with her to be honest. She's hot. But I know We won't get together tomorrow. I don't love her, but I do Kinda like her... Veronica smirked but then fell back to make out with sweet pea . Toni looked at me and I got up to sit down on her lap. I sat down, and she whispered something, "you don't need to if you don't want to Cheryl." She looked at me with Kind and fluffy eyes. "Toni..." I started. " I do want to." I said, and she smiled and pulled myself to her by her neck. Our lips were about to touch, but she stopped me. "Don't be scared Cheryl. You don't know won't know what happens." She whispered. I'm confused, but then she pulled me in and our lips touched. I'm passing out. I needed that. My stomach is about to explode.

Her tongue flipped my bottom lip. I opened my mouth for her to enter, and her tongue now explode in my mouth. She grabbed my neck and I grabbed her cheeks. We made out for like 2 minutes then Toni started smirking I felt something growing under me. It's hard. I pulled back and looked at her confused, that can't be a dick right? I was about to stand up, but she grabbed my waist and pulled me back down, I moaned. She doesn't want me to stand up? Maybe she doesn't wanna be exposed in this way... She looked in my eyes seriously. „I told you not be scared." she whispered. „Is that your d-"

„Yes. I'm intersex." she said with worry in her eyes. It's freaking hot. I smirked and started kissing her again. She smiled into the kiss and so did I.

Click*

I pulled back. „Really Veronica?" I asked. Toni still hold my waist pushed me down a bit. I bit my lip to hold a moan.

„What?" Veronica asked. „Can you send me?" I asked her and Toni hold stronger on my waist. "Give me vodka." I yelled and pea gave me my vodka. „You know, I'm going to my room... With him." Veronica said. „Naahhh, look at me." I said loud and seriously. Veronica looked at me. „You drank?" I asked. „No."

„Toni does she look drunk?" Toni shook her head. „Go and have your fun bitch." I said and Veronica started running to her room. „Why would you want to know that?" Toni asked me. „We Promised each other we have to make sure that we won't have drunk sex. Otherwise, we'll maybe regret it." I explained. She nodded.

I felt something for her. We know each other since 3 days... But there is something.

I wanna have fun again. Not that fun. Well yes I do wanna have sex. But that's not what I meant right now. I just rolled my hips to provoke Toni. I giggled and drank vodka. And again. And again.

I'm drunk.

„Toniiii? Can we fuck?" I mumbled, "we can, but no." She replied with a smirk. I'm not on her lap anymore, because she wasn't hard after half an hour... I grabbed her dick. She moaned. "Cheryl, No." She said again. I started crying. I just wanna fuck, I wanna fuck her. "Cheryl don't cry nowwww." She whined. "Come on I'm going to bring you to our dorm." Toni said, but I'm not walking. She should fuck me.

After 2 minutes she picked me up. Her hands were on my fucking ass. That was my change, so I sucked on her neck, creating purple big hickeys. We're in our dorm now.

Toni's pov:

Drunk Cheryl is so dramatic. I wanna go to sleep, but she keeps crying because I won't fuck her. She's trying to change her clothes right now. It's funny to watch. "Toni, I'm not kidding. I'm horny." She said fast. "I don't care, masturbate. But In your room." I said and turned around. But after 5 minutes she just laid next to me, „cuddles?" she asked. "Okay big baby." I pulled her to me by her waist.

Good night.