30

Chapter thirty 🫦

Greece- Cheryl's room.

Toni pinched her eyes together as she pulled back fast and hold her head,

„It's wrong Cheryl."

„I know."

Embarrassing quietness filled the room as they stared in each other's souls,

„Come on." Toni said and pulled Cheryl out of the room by her arm, stressfully and fast they walked though the halls back into the party room.

„Here Veronica, take care for a second," Toni said letting go of Cheryl's arm.

„Minerva, Nora let's go." Toni said and they smirked laughing going along with her.

„Let's go!" Veronica whispered and sneaked after them,

„Be careful I tried the same once!" Leroy laughed.

„In minerva's room?" Cheryl whispered as they saw Toni walking into her room.

„It's looking suspicious." Veronica said and they walked to the door quietly and unnoticeable.

Now in Minervas room they stood, Minerva arm crossed and Cheryl and Veronica right before the door smashing their head against it to hear.

"What?" She yawned provoking,

"Pack your stuff you both are leaving tomorrow morning, don't even try to stay here I will delete your data from the industry so you two will not have a cent anymore, then you two can go and work somewhere else. Cheaters are disgusting." Toni smiled sarcastically.

„Bitch what?" Veronica whispered to Cheryl, but she only gave her a signal to shut up.

"Only because you still like Cheryl?" Minerva laughed along with nora.

"Pff," Toni said getting very near to Minerva, "I'm thousand times hotter than you, I could pull her everywhere and anytime." She said keeping the eye contact, Minerva got scared and blinked a few times, „have you?" Minerva smirked.

„Why should I tell you that, Minerva?"

„why shouldn't you?" She smirked.

"Im tired." Nora shrugged and wanted to leave through the door.

"Non osare, Nora!" Toni Said loud.
"Don't you dare, Nora!"

Cheryl face got confused as she heard her speaking another language and Veronica tried to stay quiet.

"What the fuck?" Minerva asked.

"Non ne ho più voglia. Se dici che dovremmo andare, lo farò." Nora answered shrugging.
"I don't feel like it anymore. If you say we should go, I will."

"We're in Greece. At least speak greek." Minerva said confusing.

"an thélete." Toni smirked.

"Okay just speak English!" Minerva said stressed.

„Pack your stuff. Nora you also, so go into your room." Toni said leaving to the door.