21

New York City- 1pm next day.

„I got it. Your singing career is done." Veronica said, „but what now? What do you wanna do?"

„I don't know. I didn't even finish my college." she breathed out, „plus I have no plans. Toni told me she had plans.

„How old are you.?" Veronica asked obviously knowing the answer.

„What the fuck?"

„How.old.are.you."

„NINETEEN WTF?!"

(Disclaimer: Idgaf if I'm wrong here, but I need her to be young otherwise I won't have any ideas. Sorryyy)

„Right! So go and live your life out there. Find the perfect job where you can play off your bitchy ass."

„Are you telling me, I should be a stripper?"

„I never said that." Veronica laughed, „you have a lot of attitude and need a job where it isn't wrong to use it. I don't mean go and be a stripper."

„Hmm, True. But first I have to cancel all my tour plans." Cheryl answered Dissatisfied and grabbed a water bottle from the counter in her apartment.

„Good luck."

Cheryl walked into her business room and sat in her red working chair and got on laptop to open Instagram.

She thought a few times, but it's the way she wanna have her life. So she made a story.

„I'm very sorry to write my next words. But I'll quit the tour. Y'all have to send the tickets back and your money will return. I'm not happy with the job I'm doing right now... So the only right thing would be to quit. Forever. I love every person that supported me, and I'm thankful for every moment. But if I won't do it now... I'd live my life in a big lie...

Sorry xx"

Click* uploading

She breathed out and closed her laptop out of Timorousness. She already heard her notifications on phone.

She closed her eyes and laid her head in her crossed arms on the table.

Was she the problem?

In High school everyone used to tell her she's loveless. Was she?

Was she that loveless to leave her love behind for „dreams" she quit after?

Yes she thought.

• •

„But what now?" jughead asked his best friend.

„Have you seen her Instagram story?"

„Yeah." she replied, „I did."

Jughead hummed.

„What about Betty?"

„Huh?" he reacted, „we're perfect... Actually.