24

Hi bitches 🤨
( btw I forgot that Jasons alive in that story. Why did nobody tell me?!😭)

New-york cityy. 2.36pm.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend Cheryl?"

Cheryl looked down, "yes." She answered not being sure.

"But please let's take it slow... I just ended my last relationship...." She whispered.

"Everything for you." She smirked.

• •

"Babe? How did the photoshoot go?" Minerva asked coming into Cheryl's office

„Perfect! They will sign it out in magazines and the company's will be pushed." Cheryl squeezed.

„I'm proud of you!" Minerva praised and kissed her cheek.

„Thank you!!"

„Look babe... I thought about something." Minerva exhaled sitting down.

„What?" Cheryl asked anxious.

„What about you... Joining my company?? I already spoke with my boss. He's impressed with your work- but only if you want to." Minerva asked hopefully, looking in her girlfriends eyes.

„Wha-? Yes! Of course!!" Cheryl's eyes widened.

„Gosh! Perfect. Because I already talked with my boss getting a meeting, tomorrow 8am. I'm picking you up. Got it?" Minerva smirked.

„Yes yes, I got it."

• •

„Im so proud of you Toni. In 30 mins I have to check my new Employee. Someone Minerva knows." he shrugged, „I never met her, but she has that partnership with Minerva, and she does amazing work."

„Cool. And thank you dad. Good luck with the new ones here, don't be dumb ok?" Toni laughed.

„I won't. Minerva asked me to."

„Yeah yeah. It's okay!" she giggled.

„If you want you can meet her with me."

„No, thanks, if I don't like her I'll kick her out later."

„True." he laughed. „Anyways, go work! I'm going to the meeting, getting a few papers. I will probably give her in trial days. I want you to be in my Responsibility tomorrow. If she does good work please sign the papers and ask the question on it. You know how it works." Noah said

„Yeah okay I'll do it! Thank you, love you."

„Love you too! Byeee!" Noah said and left in the elevator.

He got to floor 13 and the door opened.

He put all papers in place for Toni the next days. Then he simply waited until the elevator doors opened.

Seeing Minerva and a redhead they slowly walked out smiling.

„Hello. My honor." he said when he stood. Before the new employee did, he held out his hand.