40

(skipped the smut coz i'm to unmotivated to write it💀) sorry, ik you're always in the mood for smut 😞

still 40th chapter!! 🥳

• •

"Good morning, baby." Toni whispered to me when i slowly blinked myself out of my sleep.

My head laid on her chest and my hand on her Biceps. My leg was over hers, it was comfy.

I lifted my head and looked at her. When my eyes landed on her neck I started chuckling, "I ate you up."

"Yup, I'm a purple human now." She whispered in her raspy morning voice.

I picked up my phone which was laying on the nightstand and looked at the clock.
8:23 am

"Baby, we're late for work." I groaned and sat up, looking down at Toni again.

She smirked at me.

"Get up!" I laughed and pulled her up by the string of her sports bra.

She stood up and picked me up, walking into the bathroom. She handed me my toothbrush and we brushed our teeth together.

After that we washed our faces and did our normal morning routine. Then we walked downstairs where I made us delicious breakfast.

"How can you make breakfast so damn good?" Toni moaned at the taste.

I laughed and told her i made normal pancakes with some fruits.

She looked at me, „but it's so tasty!"

„Thank you love." I gave her a air kiss and joined the table, „oh my god! I need to tell you something!!"

„Oh baby? Tell me."

With a smile I continued, „I got myself a new bracelet and I have a nail Termin today!"

„Show me that bracelet." Toni smirked and I showed her my silver pearl bracelet when I hold up my arm.

"Oh my god, Cheryl!" She let her fork fall on her plate, "it's beautiful!!"

"Right?" I smiled.

„I got a necklace." she nodded and showed me the necklace I gave her for her birthday.

„You won." I laughed.

„I know." she whispered.

We continued eating while speaking about some uninterested things and then we got ready for work.

"Okay baby, lets go." Toni opened the car door for me.

I sat down into the car and saw Toni walking around to her side when she sat down next to me.

She drove up.

We arrived NEAET 'in time' and walked inside, "I feel lazy that I haven't seen this spot here for long." I laughed and Toni bumped my shoulder softly, "no need, you are."

"Zz." I hissed, "bitch." I took the elevator to my office and fall down in my seat. I exhaled and grabbed a few papers out of a drawer.

I worked on them and searched up a few things. Then I got a call so I picked up my phone,

„Cheryl?" I heard Toni through my office phone.

„Babe?"

„Are you free to advise a customer?"

„Yeah sent her to me." I said.

„She's not here. I don't even know her name she asked and I've sent her to you." she laughed.