14

Cheryl's pov:

I woke up at 6.00 today cuddled up with Toni. God, I can't believe it. Everything went pretty fast tho... But I guess we can try... Right?

„Wake up." I said and shook Toni a little.

„Hm?" she mumbled and tried to open her eyes. Then I got a massage. I grabbed my phone and...

Heather: hiii.

„Forget it. Sleep." I laughed nervous and opened the chat.

Heather: hiii.

Me: what do you want Heather?

Heather: you.

Me: I'm taken.

Heather: by whom??

Me: why do you care?

Heather: it's Toni right? God. Can't you see that she just wanna have your body? I mean as if she would go out with you in joggers? Or telling you, you are pretty without having a good look at your boobs. Get over her 🙄

Me: that's not true.

Heather: you know I'm right, call me when it's over. 😇😘

She's lying right? Toni does not only move me for my body?? But yesterday... My pajamas.

„Good morning my love." Toni said and hugged me from behind. I immediately turned off my phone.

„Uh, good morning TT." I said and stood up from bed.

„I'm going to take a shower." I said trying tot run away from this conversation.

„You did yesterday." she answered and rose her eyebrows.

„Did I? Oh, yeah I forgot. But I have to grab breakfast with Veronica. Yeah, uh I have to get ready." I said and left the room without letting her response.

Toni's pov:

I woke up from Cheryl shaking me. But then I fall asleep again. Around 5 minutes later my eyes got open again.

„Good morning my love." I said to Cheryl and hugged her from behind. She immediately turned off her phone. The only thing I could read In those seconds were „Not true" well. Cheryl did response my good morning but In a weird way. Then she said something about breakfast and left. God, I just woke up my brain isn't working that fast.

I got up and blinked my eyes to a good morning focus. Then I went to the bathroom to do my morning retinue. I put on my clothes and did my hair. After that I walked to the kitchen to see Cheryl??

„Didn't you wanted to grab food with Veronica?" I said.

„She called me off?" she said pissed.

„Ok, what's up with you?" I asked her curious and she thought about something.

„Nothing." she said and looked down.

"For god's sake just tell me." I said but now louder.

"You're a bitch. I should never say yes to you.it's over Antoinette." She yelled and left the room.

Wow. Cheryl did something dangerous to me. And I don't know what or when. But if she wants to play games. Then I'm in. I have my ways and a lot of girls behind me. Let's start. But before of that I have to go to college now.

College went fast and silent with Cheryl next to me. Not even one word. The day went so fast that the last bell already rang. Okay so now it's 3.15pm my side of the game has to start now.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

Amy

I clicked on her contact.

Me: wanna fuck?

Cheryl's pov:

I broke up with Toni. If she wanna play games. I'm in. It's 3.20, and I'm chilling in the park watching Toni smirking on her phone and then walking to our dorm. I didn't want to run after her, so I just scrolled through Instagram staking my friends.

Now it's 4pm and I'm lazy af. Fuck it I'm going to dorm now, it's cold. I walked to my dorm and opened my dorm.

I heard a woman yell-

Wtf is happening in here?

I closed the door and slowly walked to Toni's. Then I shot her door open to see a half naked woman and Toni Standing arm crossed on the other side of the room looking scared at me. I just look at the woman turned around and left the room to went into mine.

Was she really about to fuck her?.. 

Then I heard a door shot. Fee seconds later Toni opened my room.

„We didn't fucked." she said.

„Will you kidding me? Of course, you two didn't because I interrupted your sweet session. You're disgusting me Antoinette. I left you. You're fucking someone else?"

„You just said it, YOU LEFT ME. I'm a free Woman I'm allowed to do what I want. You don't even had a reason to leave me, you just did." Toni said louder than before.

„Because you're a fucking snitch. Looking at body's instead of faces, huh?" I yelled back. And she just stood there looking hurtful.

„Look-"

„Who told you that kind of shit? That person you wrote with this morning? Who was that?" Toni said.

„I didn't write with anyone."

Then we both shoot a look at my phone laying on my counter. I really tried to grab it but damn Toni's fast.

„Let's check that."

„Give me my phone. U don't even know my passcode." I said clearly scared now.

„You're having a lame Passcode blossom. Our „date" really?" she said shooting a look at me and started going through my contacts. I still tried to grab my phone but Toni's strong.

„Heather? You wrote with Heather?" she said, and I heard her click on the contact. Then it went silent, I knew it's too late to grab my phone. I just looked at her. Then she looked at me...

„She has said that. You even said it's not true. What did you leave me for? You have got some words from Heather and left me? Are you for real? Don't you ever think about the others? Like me? What do you think did? I felt after you broke up?" she yelled and gave me my phone again. Then she started crying.

„Toni..."

„No. Don't worry now. I don't know go to Heather. But just leav-" she stopped and looked at me.

„You've hurt me. I'll hurt you back."