Chapter 3

"Ugh! so you're not a male?" She had her brows lifted at me as I sat on the corner hugging my legs, completely butt naked.

"I'm not.."

"Then why are you pretending like one, geez! I really thought Shuji has finally hired a handsome servant." She sat on the edge of her bed as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Emma.. It's just for my safety."

"I mean, if I was in your father's position I could've done the same thing. But, anyway you really have a handsome face.. and a nice body." She teased, giggling afterwards. "You can get dressed now, don't worry I won't tell anyone."

I was thankful that she seems true to her words, after getting dressed, I sat next to her as we both just started chatting about life.

"I can't sleep with those males, the air seems polluted." I joked, making her laugh.

"You can sleep in my room whenever you want, it won't make you suspicious since Shuji knows that we're doing something else." She winked, "I really thought you were a man though, but with feminine looks, you're really handsome Y/n."

"Thank you for your compliment, I appreciate it."

"Did you ever had a girlfriend? Or even some girls trying to hit on you?" She asked.

Which made me go a little trip back to my memory lane. "Growing up there's these older females who always tries to hit on me, wanting me to be in the same bed as them. I deny of course, I don't wanna blow up my cover."

"Have you seen yourself in a longer hair? Perhaps with female clothing?" She asked once again.

I shake my head, "My hair has always been like this, and I don't own a single female clothing at home."

"Oh my God! Perfect, my new wig is arriving tomorrow. I want you to try it first, I feel like it would suit you, and I can let you borrow some of my dresses!" She seems excited about her new idea.

"I would love to, but I cannot do that si-"

"Don't worry, I got your back. We will do a make over on you at this exact time as well, you're probably aren't busy anymore and Shuji's probably asleep during that time." She shrugged, convincing me to say yes.

Well, I've been always curious about what will I look like being a female. And having Emma give this opportunity to me is overwhelming.

"Of course, I would love to try it out." I smiled at her, which made her smile even wider.

"Alright, that's a promise! Anyway, I think we both should go to bed, you'll have a long day tomorrow."

"You're letting me sleep next to you?" I confirmed.

"Of course, after all.. we're friends, right?"

Friends..? This made my heart lightened, after having a friend who's finally a female and is the same age as me.. this is too much happiness.

"Of course, we are friends."

***

"Y/n-kun, can you please scrub my back for me." It sounded rather in a flirty way than asking it as a demand.

But I didn't have much of a choice anyway, I did what she said as she was washing her hair. Everyone is getting ready because day-2 is about to start.

I've already taken care of the other half, and it's time for the other half now. It's exhausting, but knowing that this will pay may father's debt plus they will give me salary.. it made me more into my job since I'm getting all the benefit that I needed.