Confused Fluffy Boy

Ralsei's POV

The past day had been... Eventful...
The Prince of the Dark had been abruptly grabbed by the arm as he was on his way to greet the heroes.

Next thing he knew, he was dragged through a portal into a fairly average looking house, with a variety of other beings, and box of his own items being thrown to the ground beside him.

He'd been stunned for a moment, only coming to as whoever had dragged him retreated back into the portal.
"Wh-Where am- What's going on?!" Ralsei stuttered, panicked. The house was spacious, with pale blue walls, black carpet, and a large window covering one wall of the room they were in. Ralsei assumed it was the living room.
But why was he in some random persons living room? This certainly wasn't the Dark World, or anywhere of the sort. Where was he?!

"WELL WELL WELL, A FELLOW DARKNER, DO I SPY?"
A short, round jester with a purple and black outfit jumped up in front of the Prince, a wide grin upon his face. Ralsei just stared at them in shock.
"NOT MUCH FOR TALKING, TALKING? OH, A SHAME! BUT YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY OTHER DARKNER IN THIS GAME!"

"Not the only other- Wh-"
The jester cut him off. "DID THE SALESMAN GO UPSTAIRS, UPSTAIRS?" He turned to another being in the room.
This other being appeared to be a jester as well, slightly taller then the first, with a yellow and purple starry look. They also looked quite... Tired.
"Okay firstly, inside voice." The other being sighed.

"WHO NEEDS INSIDE VOICES WHEN YOU HAVE A SCYTHE?"

The short, imp-like jester was now holding such a weapon. Ralsei took a nervous step back.
"Where did you get a- Know what, Never mind... Yes, your little friend went upstairs." The starry jester sighed again.

"SPLENDID, SPLENDID!" The first fool pretty much screamed, before rushing off in what was assumingly the direction of the stairs, leaving Ralsei and the starry one alone.
The starry clown turned to give Ralsei a slightly amused look.
"You're the only one to not start screaming first thing, so I'd assume you have some form of intelligence in that head of yours."
Ralsei blinked, quickly readjusting his glasses. "Oh uh- Thank you?"

The starry jester gave a deep bow.
"Let's introduce ourselves, shall we?
I am the master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds! I.. Am.." He stood up. "Dimentio. Remember the name well."

"D-Dimentio? That's- Cool name." Ralsei couldn't think of much more to say. He had little to no clue what was happening right now.

"Ah ha ha ha... And you're the one known as Ralsei, I'd assume?"

"H-How do you know my name-" The Prince stuttered.

"The one who brought you here told me it, silly little goat." Dimentio replied. He brushed some dust off his shoulder quickly. "Might be worth saying, but the other three are rather... Moronic."

"O-Oh- Well- I'm sure they're not that bad!" Ralsei said, forcing a smile.

There had to be a bright side here, right? A strange world...
What about the prophecy? Didn't he need to be there to save the Dark World?
He was about to ask Dimentio, but the jester gave a dismissive wave of his apparently floating hand.

"The one who was screaming just now is called Jevil, the puppet who speaks like a broken ad-blocker is Spamton, and the sentient soccer ball is Marx. I think that's all you need to know, Prince of the Dark."

Dimentio floated a little into the air. "Oh, and your chosen room is upstairs, left end of the hall. Ciao!"
With that, he disappeared like some sort of magician, leaving a confused and very anxious Ralsei to wonder what was even happening.

"..I guess I might as well check that out..." He sighed, with no idea of what else to do at that moment.
He went and grabbed the small, half-full box of his own little belongings and went towards the staircase visible just outside the living room.

He just hoped nothing bad would happen to the Dark World without him.