Chaos, Chaos! And A Lot of Yelling

Jevil's POV

It was safe to say, the little devil didn't know what was going on either.
All he knew, was that he loved it.

He'd been snatched from his freedom, with no explanation, by someone he never even caught sight of.
He'd been dragged back inside, trapped again in the rules of the game and its code.
The funny thing was... He didn't feel like it had affected him.
He still felt the lovely freedom of the outside, even when pulled back in!
He'd brought freedom with him!
He truly could do ANYTHING!

So now, he was just enjoying whatever chaos he'd been dragged into.

The strange house he'd been brought to had four, decently-sized bedrooms, three of which were on the second story.
The problem there, even he could see.
There were five inhabitants.
So he was crashing with another, very familiar Darkner.

"PEEK-A-BOO, GUESS A-WHO!"
He shouted, running into the room the other Darkner had been assigned.
He was supposed to be sharing a room with the pink bouncy ball, but he thought this would be funnier, so he'd requested he stayed in this room instead.

"WHAT IN THE [[Half-Priced Sales In Your Area]]?!"

The salesman jumped, dropping what seemed to be a picture frame he'd been hanging on the wall.
The frame landed on a pillow laying on the floor, undamaged.

"WE'RE ROOMMATES, SPAMTON! ROOMMATES~!" Jevil sang. Oh, what fun this would be! He'd truly drive the salesman crazy!

"I DID NOT [[Sign Up For 50% Off]] FOR THIS!" Spamton shouted. "I'M N0T PUTTING UP YOU AGA1N."

"NOT EVERYONE GETS CHOICES, CHOICES, PUPPET BOY!" He shouted right back.

"WELL I'M NOT STAYING HERE IN THIS [[Unauthorised Hell!]] WITH YOU!" Spamton started walking towards the door.

Jevil got in the way. "WHAT DID I JUST SAY, SAY? YOU'VE NO OPTION BUT TO STAY AND PLAY!"

Spamton tried to shove past him. "GET OUT OF MY WAY [[Clown Around Town]]! I SAID I'M NOT PUTTING UP W1TH THIS."

Jevil continued to block him, eventually just tackling him to the ground.
"FACE IT, YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME! JUST AS YOU'RE STUCK WITH THE STRINGS!" Jevil yelled, pinning him in the corner of the room against a wall.

"GET THE [[$#%*]] OFF ME!" Spamton screeched, trying to push Jevil off.

"CAN'T EVEN SWEAR, BITCH!"

"GET OFF!"

The two continued to yell, fighting in the corner, throwing swears and insults at each other until a voice sounded from the doorway.

"Are either of you capable of being even close to quiet?"

Jevil looked up, before quickly jumping off Spamton.
The salesman quickly got up and brushed himself off, glaring at Jevil.

Leaning against the doorway, Dimentio sighed. "Perhaps I should put one of you with Ralsei. He seems a lot less likely to fight. Or yell."

"CAN'T PUT ME ANYWHERE, ANYWHERE! YOU CAN'T CONTROL ONE WITHOUT STRINGS!" Jevil shouted gleefully.

"IF HE'S STAYING HERE CAN I [[A Place To Rest, Rent Free!]] WITH WH0EVER RALSEI IS!?"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE EITHER, PUPPET BOY!"

"MAKE ME STAY, [[WASSAMATTA]] CLOWN!"

Jevil tackled him again.

Dimentio watched from the doorway as the two fought. He pinched between his eyes.
"You two... Just... Work it out, or I'll shove one of you imbeciles in the attic."

"HELP ME-" Spamton yelled. Jevil just turned his head to look at Dimentio, whilst casually pinning Spamton to the wall again.
"WE HAVE AN ATTIC, ATTIC? WHAT FUN! ANOTHER PLACE TO EXPLORE, HIDDEN FROM THE SUN!"

Dimentio just sighed again, turning to leave.
He looked back, just to say; "For goodness sake, work on your inside voices." Before closing the door.

As soon as he'd left, Jevil got off Spamton, grinning at the poor salesman. "YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME, ME~! MAKE THE MOST OF IT!"
Spamton sighed, looking completely miserable, dropping his voice to speak more quietly. "F1ne. Just stay out of my way [[Comic Relief]]."

"Can't promise anything, anything~!" Jevil sang, quieter as well to match his tone.

Spamton moved towards the pillow where his picture frame had fell, just as Dimentio's voice echoed from downstairs.
"Get down here, all of you!"
With another sigh, Spamton spun on his heel and turned towards the door instead, opening it and walking out with his head down.
Jevil followed cheerfully.

Overall, Jevil would call this a pretty successful day.