A Skeleton Screams For Icecream

(oh my gawd is that sans undertale??
i find that line funny for literally no reason help)

Sorbet's POV

Sorbet and Lancer dashed ahead of Ralsei, into the snack hut place.

It looked so cool to Sorbet! It looked like it was made out of plants! And the guests were unlike anyone they'd seen so far! So cool!

They skidded to a halt in front of the menu.
Sorbet, being only about three feet tall in this world, couldn't see most of the menu. It was hung quite high on the wall.
Lancer stopped beside them.
"ooo00o?" They asked, pointing to the menu and hoping the Darkner would understand.
Lancer was almost a foot taller, maybe they could see better.
"Hmmm." He said. "What's it say up there? I can't tell."
Sorbet shrugged, making a sad "oo0o" sound in response.

"Are you dears having trouble reading the menu?" A voice asked beside them.
Sorbet had to stop themself from flinching at the unexpected sound.
Turning and looking up, there was a tall, white lady, looking similar to Ralsei. Were they related-?
The lady was wearing a purple dress looking thing, with a symbol Sorbet didn't recognise on the front of it.
They seemed to be about 8 feet tall..

When neither Sorbet nor Lancer responded to her question, the lady asked; "Well? Would you like some help?"

Sorbet exchanged a glance with Lancer.

Lancer grinned, before tapping the cookie on the shoulder and saying "Tag! You're it!" Out of the blue.

Sorbet, forgetting about the menu and excited to play a game, exclaimed "oo00!" and ran after him.
He climbed up the lady's arm, and Sorbet followed.
The cookie poked Lancer on the nose, before seating themselves on the nice lady's shoulder. Lancer did the same on her opposite.

"Oh dear." The lady laughed. "Whose children are you-?"

"oo00o0!" Sorbet said indignantly, trying to say "We belong to no one!" but of course, they couldn't say that.

"You are a funny pair, are you not?" She observed. "Where are your caregivers?"
The lady glanced around, and, upon spotting no one, simply made a "hm" sound.

"Well, my dears." She gently lifted them off her shoulders, one at a time.
"I am Toriel. Are you here alone?"

"Nope!" Lancer replied. "We're here for a free icecream!" He held up the letter for a free icecream that Sorbet had seen him pick up before they left.

"Oh, I see." Toriel said, gently grabbing the letter from his hand.
She read through it quickly, before speaking again. "I happen to know the skeleton that serves the frozen treats here. Would you like me to take you to exchange this?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Lancer started nodding. "Yes! Yes! Icecream!"
Sorbet looked back towards Ralsei quickly. They didn't want to worry them by disappearing for a bit.
The fluffy boy looked distracted, tho, they were talking to.. Spamton-?
Wait when did he get here-

"C'mon Sharky!" Lancer said cheerfully, grabbing Sorbet's hand.
Before the cookie could protest, they were dragged through a door near the counter into a small, wooden kitchen, following Toriel.

All that was in the small room was some sort of icecream machine, a box of toppings, a shelf with several boxes of icecream cones and donuts and ingredients, and a small oven, that a certain skeleton in a blue jacket seemed to be using as a chair. Another skeleton was using the icecream machine.
On the shelf with the donuts there was a flashing green heart-shaped thing. Sorbet thought it was cool, it looked shiny.

Lancer leaned close to Sorbet, and, pointing at the skeleton on the oven, whispered, or more of whisper yelled; "Oh my gawd Sorbet is that Sans Undertale?"
Sorbet covered their mouth with one hand to stop themselves giggling.