Spamton Steals a Fucking Car.

Spamton's POV

It was the second day in a house of weirdos. And what had the salesman decided to do? He'd decided to go outside. There was a very average looking path, surrounded by trees and bushes and an uncountable amount of unidentifiable flowers. Beside the path, a very average looking road. And on the side of this very average road, was a very average car.
No one seemed to be around the car, and the window was down with the keys visible on the front seat.
"HOLY [[Cungadero]]!" Spamton exclaimed, seeing the keys.
"THIS MUST BE FOR ME!"
Like the little gremlin he is, Spamton jumped up and managed to squirm his way through the open window, getting upright in the drivers seat.
"LET'S TAKE THIS [[Racing Tournament! Live Tonight at 7]] FOR A SPIN!"
He put in the key and turned it, starting up the car...
...He then realised he couldn't reach the pedals.

"..." He casually flopped onto the floor of the car to reach the pedals.
He now could not see the road, but he could reach the pedals and steering wheel.
"OFF WE GO!" He shouted, before pushing his foot down on the gas pedal as hard as he could.

Now imagine this; A peaceful, normal day.
And then suddenly a car with no visible driver rushing past at what looks like a million miles per hour.

Spamton continued driving his new, shiny stolen-off-the-side-of-the-road car for about 10 minutes, having the time of his little gremlin puppet life, hearing the occasional thump as he ran over something, before he suddenly heard a siren.

The siren got louder and closer, until it seemed to be right behind him.
Out of what was purely curiosity, he hit the brake, stopping in the middle of the road.
He rolled down the window and sat back up in the seat.
There was a man dressed in blue.
Even the braindead marionette new what he was.
"Can I help you, Officer?" He said in the most casual tone, like he totally hadn't been speeding in a stolen car.

"You ran a red light."

Spamton tilted his head. "So did you, hypocrite."

"I was following you." The cop responded.

"That was dumb, I'm a terrible driver."

The cop looked unimpressed. "Get out."

"Why."

"Get out."

"MAKE ME [[#$*%]]!" Spamton yelled.

The cop basically reached in and grabbed him by the arm.
Next thing Spamton knew, he was thrown in the cop car and driven away.

————————————————
                 Dimentio's POV

The charming magician was having a wonderful day.
He'd had to go grocery shopping, because Marx and Jevil wouldn't shut up about food. Ralsei asked more politely, like someone with a brain, which is what caused him to actually do it.
The beings at the grocery store looked positively terrified seeing a floating jester. An amusing sight, really.

A few mere moments after he'd gotten back, he'd started to unpack the groceries when his phone started ringing.
"Who would even have my number.." He muttered as he took it out, answering the call and saying politely. "Can I help you?"

The person on the other side basically explained that Spamton had been arrested for speeding and insulting an officer.

"Oh... I'll come right away." He said before hanging up and pinching between his eyes. "The second fucking day." He gave a long sigh.

"I'm going out again!" He called upstairs. "Ralsei's in charge, since no one else is competent enough to take care of the place."

"WHATEVER." Jevil and Marx yelled down in unison.
With a sigh, Dimentio snapped his fingers and went to grab Spamton from the police station.