Slumber Party! ||Part 1||

(I think this should declare that Sorbet's important XD
also I was unsure of who else to use, so
also also.. poor Spamton)

Sorbet's POV??

Ever wondered why this Cookie only speaks in bubbles?
Everyone Sorbet Shark knew did.
But they'd never explained to anyone, and didn't really plan to. Ever.

They'd basically traded their voice for legs, so they could carry out their dream of being a pirate.
Sounds similar to the well known tale of a certain mermaid, huh?

Sorbet wasn't even a Cookie, really.
Just a shark who'd wanted legs.
So that explained one thing, right?

But what about how Sorbet got here?
Even they didn't know.
They just woke up, alone, in an unfamiliar world, in the middle of the woods, with no one they recognised anywhere to be seen.
It was a rather lonely feeling-
The pirate crew they'd managed to join was gone, too.

As soon as they'd spotted Kris and Susie, they'd immediately started following them, they were the only others they'd seen in days, even if they weren't cookies.

Following them had been a good choice.
Now they were in a household full of wonderfully chaotic non-cookies, and they all seemed really nice! Even if the masked one and one with coloured glasses seemed to glare at them-

Now Sorbet had befriended Marx, who offered to set up an area in his closet for them to stay in.
How nice! No one had ever offered them a closet before!

They'd spent the whole day hanging around with Marx.
They even robbed a McDonalds for them, so they had something to eat when they woke up.
Now it was the time of that planned slumber party, about 8pm.
They hadn't been to a slumber party before, either. This would be so fun!

They really went all out for it-
The lights had been dimmed, with neon lights hung on some of the walls, and the upstairs of the house had been blocked off by a red ribbon.
There were oversized pillow forts in the living room and dining room, and the kitchen was full of snacks and drinks.

"000ooo.." They said wonderingly.
What they were trying to say was; "they really did their best, huh.."
but they knew they couldn't say that.
But they could at least share emotions through voice. They thought, at least.

"Incredible, isn't it?" Marx said from beside them with a wide grin.
"oo0o!" Sorbet agreed, nodding.

"Well." Said Marx. "Let's go steal a bag of popcorn before any of the weirdos Jevil invited arrive!"
He turned and dashing into the kitchen, their feet making no sound on the pillows and blankets spread out on the floor.

Sorbet took a step to follow him, but froze at the sound of the doorbell.

"I'LL GET, GET IT!" Jevil shouted cheerfully from upstairs, ducking under the ribbon and jumping to the bottom of the staircase without touching a single step.

"You are the only one to have invited guests." Dimentio observed, levitating near the door.
"YES." Was the devil's only response.

After a moment's hesitation, Sorbet turned and ran into the kitchen before the door was opened, almost tripping on a pillow in the dining room.

When they entered the kitchen, Marx was trying to balance a bowl of popcorn on their head.
Sorbet slowly walked over and picked it up for them.
"Took you long enough!" Marx exclaimed. "Now come, come!"
He quite literally rolled toward the door.