Late Arrival

(Blood warning yet again. Or.. Also jam warning? Does jam need a warning in this context? Does- whatever, enjoy.)

Ralsei's POV

"It would appear that isn't happening."

Almost everyone turned in the direction of the voice.
Dimentio was floating in the exit tunnel, where barely visible sunlight was dimly shining down.

Ralsei stared hopefully, slightly wishing he'd arrived earlier, but more grateful than anything that someone who could possibly help had shown up.
The Prince tried to stand up from where he stood beside Sorbet, but his foot gave out and he fell over beside the unconscious cookie.
He hissed under his breath at the pain.
It stung. A lot.
But he didn't blame Jevil for it.
Mind control, after all, right?

On a bright, unrelated side, he could confirm Sorbet was alive!
He'd been checking to make sure they were breathing.
He was about to go check Kinkajou and Marx's friend, but-..

The thin orange being that had come over to check on Sorbet as well offered him a hand, helping Ralsei stand up.
They watched as Dimentio floated into the cave, glancing around.

"I leave for.. What, a day? And you're all in the middle of a disaster?" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"N0T OUR [Faulty Pipeline] W3 KEEP GETTING [WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!]." Spamton shouted at him. The salesman appeared to have one foot stuck in the ground, where he'd landed after being thrown. He was ineffectively pulling on his leg.

"YOU." Mimi shouted, her voice still sounding strange. Ralsei was unsure of the reasoning, but he had a guess.

Mimi turned to Dimentio, making some sort of growling noise.
Dimentio only gave her a side eye, looking unimpressed.
"Wouldn't have thought one I'd once worked with would stoop to such a level as this." He said to her, then added after a moment. "Oh, no, wait, yes I did. Thoroughly unsurprising for you."
Mimi gave an enraged yell, charging at him.

Time seemed to slow down for a moment as Ralsei watched.
Then, suddenly, Dimentio simply snapped his fingers and she was gone.

The room was silent for a long moment, until Marx broke it by yelling, "SERIOUSLY? PROBLEM SOLVED? THAT EASILY?"

"Yeah." Dimentio sounded amused. He slowly floated down and landed on the ground, glancing around.
A face poked out from behind him, pulling on the magicians clothes.
"Back... Here?" The unfamiliar face said.
They looked like a cookie to Ralsei, wearing a giant mushroom hat.
"You know this place?" Dimentio turned to ask them, but they didn't get a chance to respond.

Marx, Jevil, and the blue cat, Shinji, quickly ran up to him.
Ralsei didn't pay attention to what was said next, instead turning to focus his attention back on Sorbet.
They were bleeding from the little shark fin on top of their head. A deep gash was torn into it. They seemed to be bleeding jam, or something similar.

Ralsei was mostly unsurprised, since they were a cookie. But he was still quite concerned.
How much bloodloss - or jamloss-? Could a cookie handle?

Ralsei was carefully tearing off a piece of his already torn sleeve for use as a bandage, when someone hald a perfect roll of bandages out infront of him.
He looked up and stared to see the orange guy again. He'd kind of expected him to go off to check out Dimentio, he hadn't expected him to stay.
Ralsei smiled at him. "Oh, thank you..." He trailed off.

"Wander." He smiled back. He kneeled down next to Sorbet and Ralsei. "Think the fella's okay?" He asked.

"I sure hope so." Ralsei sighed. "I don't know how they were hurt."