Skelebones Snack Hut

(Delayed as hell chapter, per normal.
I ended up rewriting this halfway through because.. slightly less chaotic chapter, why not.
i'm sorry for the font i use for writing-)

Ralsei's POV

So the slumber party had been.. Rather interesting.
It was now 11am, and everyone but Kris, Susie and Lancer had gone home by now.
Dimentio had made sure most of the guests were gone by 9am. Marx had complained about the slumber party only lasting a night, but the magician hadn't wanted to put up with the crowd for another whole day, apparently.
Ralsei could understand that.
As much fun as he'd had with his new friend, Niko, he knew another day with so many guests would probably not go too well.

Kris and Susie would be staying until tomorrow, when they'd be able to move into the temporary hotel Kris had found for them.
The Prince would be sad to see them go, but he guessed that was for the best.
At least they'd be close by enough that he could say hi to them sometimes! It was only an hours walk away! And at least he knew they were alright..

Lancer, however, had nowhere to go.
He'd been living with Rouxls, his "Lesser Dad", but the duke of puzzles had apparently been blown up at the marketplace, according to Lancer, with no clues to why or how.

Currently, the prince of spades was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, playing with a colourful cube Marx had found.
Ralsei hoped he'd find somewhere to stay. And hoped he was doing okay.
Lancer had done really well at not looking upset but- He was still worried.

Ralsei sighed, fiddling with his scarf.
After such a chaotic night, he wasn't really sure what to do.
Or if he really wanted to do anything. He hadn't slept well, he was kind of tired.

The Prince was considering going upstairs to take a nap, when there was suddenly, a knock at the door.
He looked up, confused.
Spamton and Jevil were asleep on the couch, as they had been for hours, and Lancer hadn't seemed to hear it. No one else was nearby.

The last time someone had been at the door was when the skeleton showed up, and Jevil got accidentally stabbed.
The puddle of the jesters blood had soaked into the dark carpet by the door.

Ralsei didn't like the idea of going over there again, but no one else had noticed the knock..

After a moments hesitation, he stood up and wandered to the door, carefully stepping around the purple-ish patch.
Reaching one hand to the doorknob, he sincerely hoped it wasn't that skeleton again..

Upon opening it, no one was there.
Glancing down, he saw.. A basket?
A normal basket, with a red ribbon tied around it. The only thing in it was an envelope.
"ᒪᑌᑕᛕƳ ᗯᎥᑎᑎᗴᖇ!" Was written over the letter.
Ralsei glanced over his shoulder.
Lancer was looking towards him now, Spamton was nowhere to be seen, and Jevil was still asleep.
The Prince didn't think anyone was expecting some sort of reward letter.
So, still hesitantly, he picked up the letter and opened it.

Upon unfolding it, the letter read;
"ᑕᗝᑎǤᖇᗩ丅ᑌᒪᗩ丅Ꭵᗝᑎᔕ!"
He narrowed his eyes. This font was a little hard to read.
"Ƴᗝᑌ, ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ ᗝᖇ ᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇᗯᎥᔕᗴ, ᗩᖇᗴ 丅ᕼᗴ ᒪᑌᑕᛕƳ ᗯᎥᑎᑎᗴᖇ ᖴᗝᖇ ᗩ ᖴᖇᗴᗴ Ꭵᑕᗴᑕᖇᗴᗩᗰ ᖴᖇᗝᗰ 'ᔕᛕᗴᒪᗴᗷᗝᑎᗴᔕ ᔕᑎᗩᑕᛕ ᕼᑌ丅'!
ᑕᗝᗰᗴ 丅ᗝ ᖇᗴᗪᗴᗴᗰ ᗩ ᖴᖇᗴᗴ
ᖴᖇᗝ乙ᗴᑎ 丅ᖇᗴᗩ丅, ᖴᖇᗝᗰ 丅ᕼᗴ Ǥᖇᗴᗩ丅ᗴᔕ丅 ᗝᖴ
ᗴᔕ丅ᗩᗷᒪᎥᔕᕼᗰᗴᑎ丅ᔕ! ᗯᗴ ᗩᖇᗴᑎ'丅 ᕼᗩᖇᗪ 丅ᗝ ᖴᎥᑎᗪ!"
Down the bottom, it read;
"ᑭᒪᗴᗩᔕᗴ, ᗯᗴ'ᖇᗴ ᗪᗴᔕᑭᗴᖇᗩ丅ᗴ!"