Slumber Party! ||Part 4||

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYLER!! <3
Idk what else to do so- As well as drawin' ya something, I wrote a chapter here-
I'm not sure how to do a birthdayish chapter in the middle of a slumber party so- have a chaotic but kind of wholesome lil spamton chapter XD)

Spamton's POV

The salesman was struggling to process what had happened there.
So some smug skeleton had appeared at the door.
Kris had angrily thrown a sword at them. Angrily enough that Spamton thought it was surprising smoke hadn't come out of their ears.

Jevil got in the way, got stabbed in the head, brushed it off like it was fine, and Ralsei had rushed him away to the corner.
What in the hootadilly dingdang doorknob hell-

Dimentio broke into whatever that train of thought was.
"That was... Interesting." The magician observed.

"Y3P." Spamton agreed, glancing towards where Ralsei and Jevil where.
"NOW 1'M GONNA- UH- Y3S."
He turned and zoomed away from his spot by the door, towards the corner of the room, almost tripping over in the process.

Upon reaching the prince and the devil, he saw that Ralsei was attempting to bandage the spot where Jevil had been stabbed, while the jester tried to move away and repeatedly protested.

"I'm fine, fine!" Jevil insisted. "It's not like it hurts! I can't even feel it!"

"You're still bleeding." Ralsei said crossly. "Sit still, great stars!"

"But I don't need-" Jevil began to say, only to quickly turn to stare at Spamton as he approached.

"WELL, LOOK WHO HAS COME ALONG TO PESTER ME TOO!" The jester complained.
"DO I NEED TO CONVINCE YOU THAT I'M FINE AS WELL, WELL?"

"I don't give a [[&@$#]] 1f you're f1ne or n0t." Spamton retorted.

"If you're not-" Ralsei started in a confused tone, only to be interrupted by Jevil.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE-?"

"To simply ask," Spamton said.
"WHY IN THE [[Fifty-Percent Off!]] DID YOU GET H1T?!"

"WHY DO YOU SAY THAT LIKE I GOT HIT INTENTIONALLY?" Jevil shouted.
Spamton heard a voice behind them mutter "What now.." at the noise.

"W3LL YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T RE4CT TO IT!" He shouted back. His gaze momentarily flicked up to Ralsei as the goat reached up to bandage Jevil's head while he was distracted.

"BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HURT, HURT!"

"OR M4YBE YOU PLANNED 1T-"

"HOW THE FUCK WOULD I PLAN IT?" Jevil's expression looked like a mix of outrage, confusion and amusement all in one.

"OHHH I DON'T KNOW [[Clown Around Town]], CAN'T YOU D0 ANYTH1NG?" Spamton demanded.

"YEAH BUT-"

"Thank you." Ralsei interrupted Jevil by putting his hand over the jesters mouth, earning what sounded like an outraged squeal from the jester.
"Thank you for distracting him so I could get the bandage on, Spamton." The Prince said politely.

Jevil indeed had a bandage now. The jester readjusted his hat over the bandage and just glared at Spamton.

Spamton just gave him a smug grin in return.

Wordlessly, Jevil stood up and stormed towards the couch.

"W3LL." Spamton said, turning and watching them go. "WHO [[Ruffled His Feathers]]?"