━━━ 002 ▸ 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞 𝙉𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙖 | Enemies to lovers trope

☾︎✰❛❀

☾︎✰❛❀

the door opened and everyone became quiet as the head of the speech and debate club came inside the room. "good afternoon students", he says.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim ", everyone greeted him back.

"I hope everyone is prepared because we are having an impromptu but friendly debate. The topic would be, are enemies to lovers relationships toxic? ", he announced.

I silently scoffed as I crossed my arms over my chest, " Not so friendly topic", I whispered under my breath as low as possible.

Not even noticing how everyone was looking at myself and Namra back and forth, why are guys looking at us? Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? Why did the Head had to pick that kind of topic? Is the Head into enemies to lovers trope right now?

"Interesting ", I heard my bestfriend mumble under their breath from behind me.

He then brought out a small box from underneath his desk, "But first of all, I'm dividing everyone into two groups, affirmative and negative. I would be choosing names randomly from this box and the sides will keep alternating, alright ?", he says.

"So for instance, my name is the first name you picked from the box, you'll place me in affirmative. Then let's say Y/N is the second one you picked, you'll place them in negative ?", one of the students from behind me, spoke out of nowhere.

The Head nodded, "Precisely ", he confirmed,

" Let's start shall we, please go to your designated sides once your name is called", he continued.

I watched him dip his hand inside the box and called the first name before calling the second one as soon as possible.

It did not took look before half of the club had been sorted already, it actually took quite awhile before my name was finally called.

"Kang Y/N", he calls before gesturing me to the left side.

I nodded and made my way to the affirmative side as he called the next one for the negative side. I felt a pair of eyes watching me and I instantly turned to look at Nam ra's direction, unfortunately she was still not called but not for long.

The Head picked another name for the affirmative side, " Choi Namra", the professor called. My eyes widened and snapped my head to look at her in disbelief, wait-we're in the same side?

She stood on the negative side, looking up when she noticed me staring at her. The corners of her mouth curved into a small smile which made me look away with a huff.