« 33 » JUGHEAD JONES | So much more

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

"Guess who is officially a member of the Southside Serpents?" Jughead does a small spin as he walks through your front door and a soft smile appears on your face as you witness the very out of character action.

However it doesn't last very long when he starts rifling through the kitchen cupboards obnoxiously loudly.

"Hmm, I dunno. Could it be the boy covered in cuts and bruises eating my food."

"Maybe." He mumbles through a mouthful of cookies before dropping on the couch dramatically beside you.

You huff at him teasingly while locking your phone and he grins back at you, a couple of crumbs falling from his mouth. "Do you want some?" He moves the packet towards you and you send him a look before snatching it from his hands.

"Do you think I look good in my jacket." He models for you lazily and you look him up and down before shrugging.

"You look alright."

"Alright? Not handsome or badass or even a little sexy?"

"Okay seriously, I never want to hear you say 'a little sexy' ever again."

"You didn't deny it thoughhhh." He sings and you shove the cookie you're holding in to his mouth. He chokes slightly making you chuckle and him glare at you once he's recovered.

"You can't be that badass if a cookie has just almost killed you."

"Whatever." He shrugs.

The two of you fall into a comfortable silence, the only sound being both of you chewing. However you can tell Jughead wants to say something.

One quick glance at him confirms your thought. His lips are parted slightly and his eyebrows are knitted together while he tries to figure out what to say.

Over the years of your friendship you've learnt to let him figure out what he wants to say, there's no point in asking him straight because then he rambles and you get no sense out of him.

After a couple more minutes it seems he's finally found the right words. But they aren't what you expected.

"Y/n? Are you proud of me?" He asks and you look at him confused.

"Of course I am. I'm always proud of you Jug." You tell him seriously.

"Plus, I always knew you'd join some sort of organisation. I'm just glad its a gang and not a cult." You nudge him at the end making his chuckle quietly.

"There's always time. Who knows what my summers going to be like?"

"Very true." You hum. "If you do join a cult, can it be a nice one that lets me visit you?"

"What makes you think you wouldn't also be joining with me?"

"...fair enough." You nod. "So what are you going to do now that you're in a gang? Spray paint some apostrophes onto grammatically incorrect graffiti?"