━━━ 003 ▸ 𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝘽𝙡𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙚 | Sugar sweet kiss

☾︎✰❛❀

☾︎✰❛❀

Because of Gilbert going to school and Bash being unable to maintain the property on his own, Gilbert had decided to hire someone to help him out.

He was running around the house making sure everything was in order as Bash kept looking at him with a cup of tea in his hands.

"How about you get of your lazy ass and help me out?" - Gilbert teased him as he walked in the room with a huge pile of tools.

"Just calm down, Blythe" - he chuckled soft "your skinny legs can't keep up." - Gilbert rolled his eyes as he placed them down.

He then stopped breathing for a moment as he saw a man walk towards his house. "He's here, Bash come one!" - Bash almost choked on his tea and placed it quickly down, following Gilbert on foot.

"Good evening sir" - Gilbert extended his hand to the man as Bash came to his side. "Good evening mister Blythe, it's a pleasure to be here." - the man shook Gilberts hand and then Bash's as Gilbert introduced him.

"I'm very grateful that you are letting me help you on your farm" - the man said as he shook Gilbert's hand again. "Father?" - they suddenly heard and Gilbert looked passed the man to see a girl of his age run towards them.

Your hair was tied together and you wore a simple plain dark brown dress.

The man turned around afraid of their reaction and tried to scare you away. "Y/n not now! Go back!!" - you paused for a moment and noticed both Gilbert and Bash looking past your father to get a look of you.

"May I ask who that is?" - Gilbert asked him curious as he pointed into your direction. The man sighed deep and signalled for you to come closer. "Father?" - your father placed his arm around you as he looked at Gilbert.

"Mister Blythe I'm so sorry this is my daughter Y/n."

Gilbert looked over at you and you hid your face behind your father.

"She is all I have and I couldn't leave her alone since I need the money to provide for her. I brought her with me because I hoped that you could let her stay with me. She ... she can also help you out Mister Blythe, Y/n is very good with outside and inside chores." - Gilbert started to frown a bit as he looked over at Bash.

"You ... you don't have to pay her or you can even take some money from my loan to comprise but please I can't leave her and I hope that you still want me to work for you because I really looked forward to it but I understand if you want to hire someone else."

Gilbert stopped your father from rattling on and on as he looked shy at the ground. "It's alright uh...?" Gilbert gestured to the man - "Arthur" - he replied nervous. - "Arthur I'm not sending you away because you are taking care of your daughter." - Gilbert then looked over at you trying to look at your face that was hiding behind your father's back.