« 36 » ANNE SHIRLEY | Love song

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

It was very strange to Anne to wrap her mind about you being related to Billy Andrews. Billy was mean, cocky and self-loaded but you, you were kind, sweet, caring and nothing like Billy.

Anne knew you through Jerry, you and Jerry were best friends and whenever you visited Green Gables she would be blown away by your kindness.

She always thought you were like your brother and that it ran in the family to be bossy and mean but it didn't.

It only seemed to be affective for Billy, the more time you spent on Green Gables the more she got fond of you.

You also loved to go to Green Gables and not only for Jerry but for Anne as well, you had a secret crush on that fiery red-haired girl that won your heart over from day one.

You couldn't help yourself from falling hopelessly in love with the girl with cute freckles on her skin and bright red/orange hair.

You've never told anyone as you were afraid of their reactions or how they would treat you differently.

You couldn't control your heart that beat faster every time Anne was near you, her sweet personality and kindness made you all fussy inside.

You knew you had to tell someone for this secret was becoming a burden to you, you couldn't keep it to yourself. You had to tell someone and that someone was Jerry.

You were on your way to Green Gables to finally tell Jerry how you feel about Anne, you knew he would accept you for who you are.

Maybe even give you some advice on how to approach Anne with this. You desperately wished jerry had the answer to solve all your problems as you wished nothing more to hold Anne in your arms.

The closer you got to Green Gables the more worried you got that something bad would happen. You felt your palms go sweaty as you rubbed them nervously together.

"I hope Jerry understands this..." you said soft to yourself as you breathed out slowly, trying to calm your nerves. 

"Please understand..."

You felt your nerves twitch as they were screaming to you to get out of this nerve wrecking situation. You wanted to run away but your feet wouldn't let you, they kept leading you to Jerry in a steady pace.

You saw the fence of Green Gables in sight and you stopped breathing for a moment as you felt the air in your lungs disappear.

You opened the fence with shaking hands as you tried to replay what you were going to say to him in your mind.

Your nerves started to twitch more as you were now on Green Gables, you saw Matthew Cuthbert work in the field and he greeted you by pulling his hat a bit down.

You greeted him back with a smile and he continued to work on the fields. You walked past him and walked straight to the barn as you knew Jerry was going to be there, with Anne's house in the corner of your eye.