« 44 » TONY STARK | Penthouse parenting

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

"Don't forget, you have to pick up the kid from school today." Tony called out before his suit's faceplate dropped down and hid him from view.

"How could I forget that I would have to babysit two teenagers instead of one." You teased, tapping the face plate so it popped back up and stole a kiss from Tony's pouting lips.

"I like to think I've matured past the teenage years, I'm more-"

"Middle aged?"

"-I was going to say young adult. Do you think I'm middle aged?"

"I think you are going to be late."

"Shit." He swore as he realised he would have to boost the power to the thrusters if he was going to make it to his first meeting on time. "Love you."

"Love you too." You waved as he stepped out the doors to the balcony and took off into the sky, heading to the almost finished compound he had begun building upstate.

You busied yourself tidying your penthouse in the Tower, which included picking up Tony's boxers he left on the bathroom floor. You couldn't help taking a picture and having Friday send it to Tony reminding him that this is what having a teenager looked like. You knew he must have been busy when you saw he opened your message but didn't have the time to send one of his usually humorous replies.

Before you knew it, there was an alarm going off letting you know you had to leave soon if you wanted to make it to Queens on time to meet Peter. Although you had met the friendly neighbourhood Spider-man in passing when he was in the building for one reason or another, you were usually too busy to spend a lot of time with him. That didn't mean to say you didn't know him, Tony would talk non-stop about the boy genius and how he was so proud of what he was achieving.

"Hey Happy, I'm heading off, Friday is going to be diverting my calls to you." You said as you reached the ground floor and found Happy accosting another employee who hadn't pinned on their ID badges. "Leave Floyd alone, he's been here longer than you."

"Tony entrusted me with his security, I'm just doing my job." Happy replied seriously as he tapped his ID badge with title in bold lettering. "Do you need me to come with you?"

"He's a 15 year old boy, I think I can handle one afternoon." You smiled before seeing your car arrive at the front door.

"Oh my god." You groaned with exhaustion as you crashed onto your bed. "How long is he staying here again?"

"Two weeks." Tony laughed as he joined you after shutting the door. "He'll settle down soon enough, he's just a bit excitable. Got a good heart though."

You smiled at the statement and rolled into Tony's embrace, resting your head on his shoulder as you traced the glowing whiteblue circle on his chest.

Your afternoon with Peter had actually been a lot of fun. You had taken him to get a bite to eat first, and had been stunned by the sheer amount of food the skinny kid could eat, then you went to the arcade with Tony's unlimited credit card footing the bill. You knew from Tony that Peter was a mathematical genius but you hadn't realised the practicality of that until he was bowling strike after strike, leaving you with what was possibly the worst defeat in the history of ten pin bowling.