Chapter 28

*******************

Lexi's POV

"Oh my God, you look amazing!!" my bestfriends, Crystal and Riley yelled as soon as I stepped out of my ensuite after changing into my prom dress.

Yes! It was finally prom!! I can't wait to see Colton.

"Aww, thank you girls...y'all look gorgeous!" I told them as we hugged.

As soon as I heard the doorbell ring, my heart went into overdrive.

I grabbed my purse that held my iphone and lip gloss and walked down the stairs, making sure I didn't trip because of my high heeled sandals.

Jake had already left to pick up Haley so I went and opened the door.

"Hey beautiful," Colton greeted me as soon as I opened the door.

"Hey handsome, "

He held my hand and walked me to his car. Like he always does, he opened the door and gestured for me to get in.

Crystal and Riley were waiting for their boyfriends to pick them up and so they promised to lock the house with the spare key.

Colton got into the driver's seat and started driving us to the venue. This time, the senior prom was being held in some fancy hotel.

--------

We walked into the hall where the prom was being held and were taken aback by the view. The committee had done a great job with the decoration.

"Can I have this dance, my princess?"My boyfriend asked me, and my cheeks heated up.

"Yes, you may." I replied, as he led me to the dance floor.

I spent the rest of the night dancing with my boyfriend, sparing only one dance for my brother, because he asked me to.

"Oh, my legs are killing me.." I groaned as I got into Colton's car.

"I'll massage them later, baby.." Colton said and kissed my forehead before getting into the driver's seat.

Before I knew it, he was pulling into my driveway. Jake was gonna be late because he went to some party with his friends. He'll probably return in the morning. Which means, we had the house to ourselves. On prom night. And that gave me ideas. Haha. I was ready, I think.

We walked into the house, hand in hand, and my sweet boyfriend carried me up the stairs, bridal style. He placed me on my bed gently, as if I was something made of glass.

"How about that massage now?" he asked, as he took off my sandals.

"Oh no... I have other plans...." I said softly as I sat up and moved towards him. It was easier for me to wrap my arms around his neck because he was kneeling down. I leaned forward and kissed him, slowly at first but then he took control and before I knew it, he was hovering over me as I leaned on my bed.

And then .......you get the picture.

-----------

I woke up the next morning, with my head on my boyfriend's chest and his arms around me.

Last night was no doubt the best night of my life so far. I had given up my V-card to the boy I love. I was so thankful that it didn't happen under the influence of alcohol. Let's just say, I was extremely happy.

****************