Chapter 11

**************************************

Lexi's POV

"What is that?"

I stood near the door of the room with my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open.

Music. That's all I can say after looking at what was inside the room. Let me tell you - a grand piano in one corner, six guitars hanging on the wall, a keyboard and a drum kit. Oh and before I forget, there was a mini recording studio in the corner of the room. A freaking recording studio!

"Oh my God." I said before turning to Colton who was standing next to me with a small smile on his face. It was probably because of my reaction.

"Um...yeah...the boys and I practice here almost everyday." he said softly.

"Wow."I breathed out."I wanna see y'all play and sing and whatever it is that y'all do."I told him suddenly.

"What?...Like now?" he asked.

"Obviously!"

"Hey Will-" we heard a new voice - Alex - say. "Dude, how long does it take to show her the house?"he asked Colton.

"Lexi here wants to watch us practice."

"Really?" Alex asked, sounding excited.

"Yeah, I do." I said.

"Wait here, I'll get Darren." he said before rushing out of the room.

"So, what instruments do they play?" I asked him as I took a seat near the back of the room.

"Um...I play the guitar, Darren's on the bass but he plays the acoustic too and Alex is the drummer. Sometimes Alex and I take turns playing the keyboard." he said.

The door opened again and in came Alex and Darren. They went straight to their instruments and started setting them up. But before Alex could get ready with his drums, Colton stopped him and said something in his ear. Alex smiled, nodded and made his way to the keyboard.

Another thing I noticed was Colton wasn't holding any instrument. His guitar was placed on the stand and he was standing in front of a mic."

"Lexi, this song is for you." he said into it and my cheeks heated up.

He looked at Alex who took that as a signal and started playing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in and you kicking me out.

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.

What's goin' on in that beautiful mind,

I'm on your magical myster ride,

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.

My head's under water but I'm breathing fine,

you're crazy and I'm out of my mind."

He sang in that angelic voice of his. He stopped right before the chorus. I looked at him, confused as to why he stopped.

"Lex, come sing the chorus with me?"he said, more like asked, motioning for me to go join him.

"I...wha?...no...what?!"

"Come on,"he said, chuckling.

He walked up to me, took my hand in his and led me to where the mic stand was kept.

"Sing with me." he said.

"Cause all of me,

loves all of you,

Love your curves and all your edges,

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me,

I'll give my all to you,

You're my end and my beginning,

Even when I lose I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me,

And you give me all of you."

We sang together, looking into each other's eyes.

He continued singing the song while I just joined in during the chorus and the bridge.

"And you give me all of you, oh oh..." he finished, still looking into my eyes.

Before I could do or say anything, he leaned in and planted a firm kiss on my lips. I relaxed into it immediately.

"Ahem." I heard Darren clearing his throat.

I smiled and pulled away, leaning against Colton.

"No PDA please." Alex said playfully.

"Hey! You do not have the right to comment on my relationship. This is nothing compared to what you and Elle do." Aaron said.

Immediately after Colton mention Elle - who I think is Alex's girlfriend - he(Alex) started blushing.

"Aww...you're blushing!!"I said. "She's your girlfriend right?"

"Yeah, she is." he said, still blushing.

"What about you Darren? Do you have a girl?" I asked.

"Nah. I'm single and very happy." he said proudly.

All of us laughed at that.

"By the way Lexi,"Alex started,"You should totally join our band." he said.

I stared at him like he was crazy. "Join your band and spoil it? No,thank you."I said, laughing.

"No, you have an amazing voice and it sounded even better when you and Will sang together. You have to join. Tell her Colton!" he said.

I was already shaking my head.

"Please princess?" he said looking at me with adorable puppy-dog eyes. "Just give it a try.."

I tried my hardest to resist those eyes but I just couldn't. Stupid boy.

"Fine," I gave in after some more time.I wasn't entirely sure about this. "What do y'all call yourselves anyway?" I asked them.

"Um...we didn't really think about that." Darren said softly. "What do you suggest?"

"Well...."I thought for sometime."How about all of us work on names and we'll decide on one later?" I suggested.

"Sounds great." Colton said and the boys agreed.

"We should upload covers on youtube you know.."Darren said suddenly.

"Yeah! That'd be awesome!" Alex said, and we started laughing.

We spent the rest of the day either singing or watching TV. And let me tell you -- I had loads of fun.

**************************