P R O L O G U E

"Are you okay, P'Arthit?" Kongpob asked Arthit.

"I think, we should take a break from our relationship." Arthit said, his eyes were tearing up. "Why?"

"What happened? You can tell me."

Arthit wiped his tears, "When we are apart, we won't be able to talk as much as before. Our love will fade away bit by bit." He paused.

"We will begin to up a fight. The memories we had together are good. Really really good." He paused again, "I don't want to fight with you.

I want to keep all the good memories of us.

Would it be better, if we pause our relationship here?

One more thing, you are over there. If you are sick or go through hardships, i can't be there. I can't be there with you. Would it be better if we...."

"Have you thought this through?" Kongpob asked. "What do you think?"

"If you know that we have to end our relationship one day anyway. Wouldn't it be better to end it here?"

"If I think that we will break up one day, I will make every second between us count.

I will cook for you until our last day together.

I will do everything.... I will do everything to show you how much I love you.

Do that on the last day I won't feel regret. If that day has to come, I will just smile at you and go."

Arthit couldn't hold back any longer, he cried out, "No matter what happens, I will always love you." Kongpob paused for a second,

"Tomorrow, I will go through the entrance gate at 7:00 o'clock. I will wait for you."

With that, Kongpob left Arthit. He walked back to his house with pain in his heart.

The next day had come and now, his family was sending him off. "Goodbye, Mae, Por, P'Gift." He wai'd and went to the gate of the airport. He waited until, checking his wrist watch. "7:00." He said, he looked back again hoping that his lover was there but there was no sign of him. Then, he was taken aback when the announcer suddenly announced that the plane was here and regular passengers were all aloud to board in 10 minutes.

--

Arthit run to the door of his apartment, rushing. He was about to twist the knob when, he felt dizzy. The dizziness became stronger, he picked up his phone and dialed a number.

The other line, quickly answered the call, "Hey, Arthit. How come you called?" He asked.

"Knot, I am feeling dizzy I don't think I can-" Before he could complete his words, he already passed out.

"Arthit? Arthit, do you hear me?"

Knot rushed to his apartment and found Arthit laying infront of him. He called an ambulance and rushed Arthit into the hospital. While he was outside of Arthit's room, he was sickly worried and was waliking back and forth, praying his friend would be okay.

After an few moments, the doctor went to knot, "How are you related to the patient?" He asked, "He was my friend. Why, what happened to him? Why did he passed out?"

"Well he....." The doctor told Knot the findings and Knot frozed for a second, he don't know how to react to such a news.

After an hour of the discussion between the doctor and Knot, Arthit wake up into unfamiliar room, he looked around and saw knot, sitting next to him, with a straight cold face. He looked around and saw no one