C H A P T E R | 18

Chapter 18: Stitch and Stretch marks.

"I am going to check on him." Kongpob told to Tum and Tum nodded.

He went after Arthit going to the bathroom. He was about to go in and help Arthit but then, his tracks were froze when, Arthit lifted his shirt up. He saw Arthit's stitch below his belly and the stretch marks beneath it.

"Why did he have those?" Kongpob thought, he knew what they are and he knew that, these things could only be seen to the women who, gave birth. And, seeing Arthit, have it makes his mind blow.

He just stood there, like a statue, watching Arthit's movement. Touching his stitch and stretch marks and smiling sweetly.

Until, Arthit lifted his head, and notice the he was standing there. "Kongpob." Arthit muttered, looking at Kong's figure.

Kongpob didn't say a word and immediately went near to Arthit.

"Where have you get those?" Kongpob asked, looking at Arthit's belly. Arthit immediately covered his belly.

"I am just asking, why are you so scared?" Kongpob asked, looking at Arthit.

"You....get out." Arthit said.

Arthit walked backwards, slowly. But then, Arthit reached the walls and Kongpob blocked the way using his arms.

Kongpob again, looked at Arthit in his eyes, wanting to gain an answer. "I am going to ask again. Where did you get those?"

Arthit immediately looked down, but it didn't last long as Kongpob lifted his chin to face him.

Arthit on the other side, was trembling with fear and guilt.

Kongpob then, started to scan his face. But then, his actions were taken a back when, his eyes falls to Arthit's lips.

Without a second thought, Kongpob immediately smashed his lips to his. Kongpob, deepen the kiss when, he bit Arthit's bottom lip to let his tongue.

Before Arthit could pushed him, he gripped both of Arthit's hand and entwined to himself.

But then, Arthit managed to pull his hands off and pushed Kongpob. "Enough!" He said.

Kongpob on the other side, just smirked. Arthit was now angry at him. Arthit rushed out from the bathroom and, of course gone out to the restaurant.

After he reached his car, he just turned on the engine and didn't drove off. Instead, he cried his heart out. He was stunned to Kongpob's actions and felt different kind of emotions.

Kongpob already saw his stitch and stretch marks on his belly. And now, he was afraid if Kongpob would definitely, find out that Mint was biologically his daughter. And, scared if one day, Mint will choose her father over him.

__

Kongpob on the another hand, was going back to the table.

"Oh, Kongpob. Where is Arthit?" Tum asked. "He...said he have something urgent and left immediately." Kongpob lied.

Tum just nod his head and went back to the conversation where they were in.

While as, Kongpob was just thinking of what he saw.

"P'Fon." Kongpob called out. Fon immediately looked at Kongpob. "Can I ask you something?" Fon nodded her head, telling Kong to go ahead.

"Was it possible for a man to have a stretch marks?" Kongpob asked.

The others were dumfounded on his question. Everyone thought he is kidding and waited for him to laugh. But when, his face was still serious, Fon decided to answer.

"A man couldn't get pregnant, Kong." Fon explained, "But, if the man is asexual. He could get pregnant and like women, he could also get stretch marks. But that only happens once in a blue moon."

"Why Kongpob?" Ple asked curiously, "Nothing, i just saw something on the internet, and asked P'Fon about it." Kongpob again lied.

He knows that what he was telling to them, was lying but then, he had no choice.

"Asexual..."

__

"Uncle Knot. Papa's late again." Mint said, pouting her lips. "How about...you sleep first, then I'll just wake you up, if he arrived." Knot said and Mint nodded.

She is quite sleepy this time as it is already 9 o'clock.

Knot then carried Mint up and went straight to their bedroom. He laid Mint down first and read her a story so she could sleep fast.

As expected, Mint falls asleep in the middle of the story and Knot just looked at her.

The same eyes, the same brows, the same skin color, the same personality.

"He was just like Kong. Right." Tew asked, leaning his head to the door frame. He went near the two and sat at the edge of the bed.

"She is." Knot replied, putting her hair to her ear.

"Do you think, Kongpob would like her if he met her?" He asked, suddenly.

"P'Knot. Mint was just a kid. There would still be a lot of chances in the future." Tew said and held Knot's hand.

"Everything will be okay." He said, and smile, assuring his husband.

But then, a sudden noise caught their Attention. "It must be Arthit." Knot said and went downstairs with his husband.

Tew then, opened the door, with a smile to greet his senior but then, his smile faded when he saw, Arthit's puffed eyes.

"Arthit, what happened?" Knot asked in concern.

He just hanged his head low and hugged Tew.

"He...saw it." He started, the couple was dumfounded. They both didn't know who was Arthit was talking about.

"Who? And what did he saw?" Knot asked. "Kongpob h-he saw my stitch and stretch marks." Arthit said and cried out, but he didn't make any sound as he knew that his daughter might be asleep, upstairs.

Tew caressed Arthit's back as Arthit cried even more. "He even kissed me." He complained.

The two were now, taken a back by his words. "What?" Knot asked.

They lead Arthit first in the sofa to sit and talk about what happened. Knot was interrogating him while Tew was grabbing a glass of water.

"Tell me, how did he saw it." Knot asked.

Arthit was still shedding tears and didn't gave an answer. "Arthit, Answer me." Knot commanded.

"Knot, it hurts. It hurts so bad."

C H A P T E R | 18
by: anonymouslylazy