Complicated (Chapter 4)

Jade’s POV

When I woke up, it was 4 in the afternoon. I noticed that Harry was still sleep so I lay back down. Then I heard him say “Hi”. I looked at him and I noticed he was actually awake. “Hello!” I replied then he started smiling.

He sat up and asked me “Are you hungry”? I was hungry “Yep”. Then we got up and went to check on everyone else.

Zayn’s POV

Perrie was still asleep when I heard a knock at our door. “Come in” I said and in walked Harry and Jade. “What’s up?” I asked them.

“Nothing, we were just wondering if anyone else was hungry” Harry said to me. I was kind of hungry but I didn’t want to leave Perrie by herself and I didn’t want to wake her up so I said “No, I’m fine”. Then they walked out and I called room service.

Leigh-Anne’s POV

I heard a someone knocking on our door then I screamed “Come in!”

“Hello” Jade said to me while Harry walked in behind her. “Are you guys hungry” she asked. I didn’t have to answer because Jesy already said yes before I could get any words out. Jade and I started laughing then we all went to knock on the boy’s room. No one answered so we figured they were probably still asleep.

We went to one of the restaurants in the hotel and shared a big cheese pizza with salad. “That was good” Harry said since the table was really quiet. It was about 5:30 by now and none of us knew what to do. “Do you guys want to go back to our room and watch a movie” Jesy asked.

“Yeah, that sounds like fun” Jade said then she looked at Harry. He just smiled. Wow, they were so cute together. “Let’s go!” I said after a while.

Harry’s POV

After eating we all went back to Leigh-Anne and Jesy’s room to watch a movie. “I think that we should watch Paranormal Activity” suggested Leigh-Anne. Jesy and I both agreed but Jade looked like she might faint. I went over to her and whispered in her ear “its okay. I’m here if you need me” then she smiled at me and I heard Leigh-Anne and Jesy giggling.

Then we all sat down and started the movie.

Jade’s POV

I was so scared. I don’t know why I agreed to watch this movie. Nothing bad had happened yet but you never knew when something would pop up. “AAAAH!” something had just popped up and I curled up into a ball. I heard Jesy and Leigh-Anne start laughing at me but then Harry put his arm around me and whispered into my ear “Its okay. I’m here”.

I kept my head buried in his chest until the movie was over. Leigh-Anne and Jesy looked paranoid when the movie ended. I wanted to laugh at them but I knew they ould make fun of me for not watching the whole movie. It was 8 at night and I was feeling a little hungry.

Harry and I decided to order some ice cream. We only had to wait 10 minutes then after we finished we still didn’t know what to do. Then, after a while I heard two girls screaming. I knew it was Jesy and Leigh-Anne so I ran to their room. They were both hugging in a corner looking terrified. “What happened?” I asked. “Oh um, we just heard some weird noises and we got scared” Jesy told me.

I started laughing then Leigh-Anne tried to throw a shoe at me so I ran away. When I got back to the room Harry asked me “Is everything alright”? I told him what happened and he started laughing to. After that we both got into our pajamas. I was starting to feel sleepy but when I was about to lay down Harry picked me up. “Stop! What are you doing?” I asked him.