Living With Snobs and Fame (New Story)

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES IS OFFICIALLY ON HOLD BECAUSE I WANT TO FOCUS ON MY NEW STORY 'Living With Snobs and Fame'. Go check it out because that's what I'll be writing for the next month or two. Here's the intro below. ENJOY! TRAILER FOR NOT LIKE THE MOVIES ON THE SIDE :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to become famous? Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a friend with huge celebrities? Well put those two together and you've got Worthington Academy. Worthington Academy is a very prestigious school on a private island close to the UK. Every year we accept 350 of the most talented kids around the globe into our school then, we get some of the world’s biggest celebrities to come in and help out. In order to get in you must audition, if you are one of the 500 applicants accepted, showing off your talent. Once you're accepted, well that's something only our students know...

To Enroll click here"

One click, one application, and one audition. That's all it took for the lives of 4 girls to change in the biggest way possible. None of them thought they were good enough to even make it into Worthington Academy but they applied anyways. Little did they know, they would become the one of the world's biggest girl bands, with the help of Little Mix. They will experience heartbreaks, disappointments, and betrayal but that's what happens when you're living with snobs and fame. 

---------------------------------CAST-------------------------------------

Cameryn Gonzalez (@MiniThirlwall105 aka ME!)

Princess Asuncion (@LoveLaughLiving)

Carrie Evans (@Carrie_Styles16)

Jaedyn Adams (@ILiveInAqua)

Little Mix

One Direction

Many other celebrities

and...................WATTPAD USERS JUST LIKE YOUUUUU :D