Wish U Were Here (Chapter 14)

Perrie’s POV
Last night after Harry and I talked, everyone went out clubbing. I didn’t really want to leave Harry alone but he could use some time to think so I decided to have a little fun. To my surprise, I had actually gotten drunk. I am not the type of person who likes to drink a lot but yesterday I wanted to have a little fun.

Yeah, I am never drinking EVER again. My head hurts and my eyes feel heavy. I don’t even know what time it is and I am still in my clothes from yesterday. “Morning” I heard Leigh-Anne say.

“Uh…hi” I said. She started laughing. “You get used to it after a while you know” she said. What is she talking about? If she is talking about feeling like this after getting drunk, then no I won’t get used to this because it is never going to happen again.

“No, I will not get used to this because I am not getting drunk ever again” I said throwing my pillow at her. “Aw, you can’t handle a trip to the wild side I guess” she said mockingly. No, I can’t.

“What do you want” I asked her finally. She looked at me with a shocked expression. “Oh my, what a rude little girl you are today” she said. I hit her with my pillow again “I am waiting for an answer”. She sighed. “You obviously haven’t looked at a clock at all today” she said while laughing.

She was right, I haven’t. I looked at the clock on the night stand. 1 o’clock?! “What! It’s 1 o’ clock? No you are lying. You changed my clock didn’t you? You little trickster!” I said hitting her with my pillow multiple times. She started laughing “No, I didn’t I promise…..you can look at your phone clock too” she said between laughs.

I looked at my phone and it was 1:00. “Oh wow, I’m sorry” I said then she slapped me in the face with a pillow. I gave her the ‘Oh no you didn’t face’ then she said “Yes I did” then slapped me with a pillow again.

I grabbed a pillow and we went in to an all out war.

“Girls. Girls! GIRLS! CUT IT OUT! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN AN HOUR!” Jesy screamed at us. Then she grabbed both of us by our ears. “Ouch” Leigh-Anne and I said at the same time. “Drop the pillows now” she said.

Leigh-Anne and I both dropped our pillows in surrender. “Thank you, now get ready” she said and walked out of the room. I pushed Leigh-Anne out of room and stuck my tongue out at her as I slammed the door in her face.

Then, I realized I didn’t even know where we were going.  I walked through the bathroom to Leigh-Anne and Jesy’s room since the hotel room had a connecting bathroom. “Um, where are we going” I asked when I stepped into the room.

“OMG! Perrie where did you come from” Jesy asked with a shocked expression. I started laughing then pointed to the bathroom. “Oh, well we have a meeting today at 2:30 so yeah. You don’t really have to dress up” she said. I then realized that she was wearing some leggings and a lose top.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then, I went into my room and threw on some shorts and a batman crop top with some platform boots.  I fixed my hair into a messy bun and put on some lipstick and eyeliner.

When I checked the time I saw that it was already 2:00. “TIME TO GO!” I heard Leigh-Anne scream from the living room/dining room/kitchen. I ran out of the room and grabbed a blueberry muffin from the counter.  As I was running Leigh-Anne tripped me and I fell in the middle of the hallway.

“Payback” she said with an evil grin on her face then she ran into the elevator. Jesy helped me up and then we both got into the elevator with Leigh-Anne.  The ride to the meeting was pretty boring and it took longer than we thought so we were late.