Just A Dream (Chapter 15)

Jade’s POV

My head hurt really badly and I didn’t even know where I was. “Guys, I think she’s waking up” I heard Perrie say but I still had my eyes close. I started to flutter my eyelids. Then, I heard Leigh-Anne say “I’ve got the water”. Once, I heard that my eyes popped open.

“I’m up, I’m up! Hold the water” I looked up and saw a cup of water a few inches away from my head with the water about to spill out. I quickly sat up and looked around. Perrie and Jesy were looking down at me and I noticed that we were in a tour bus. How did I get back here?

“Uh, sorry” Leigh-Anne said while giggling. I just looked around trying to figure out how I got here. “Guys, what’s going on? How did I get here” I asked and the girls burst out laughing. “What’s so funny?” I screamed and they continued to laugh. I crossed my arms and leaned back on the couch.

“Wait you seriously don’t know what happened” Jesy asked with a serious face. I shook my head. “Well, when we got out of the van One Direction came out of the bus and you fainted” she said. What?! None of this actually happened. Oh my goodness, I am so happy right now. “Oh” I said then the boys walked in.

“Hey Jade! I see you’re awake now” Liam said as they walked in. I was the closest to Liam out of all the boys. I met him back in 2008 when we both auditioned for the X-Factor and made it to boot camp. We have been friends ever since, he was kind of like a brother to me.

“Yep” I said and he came over and hugged me. “Are you feeling okay” he asked. I really didn’t know why I fainted. It might have been the nerves. “I’m great” I said then smiled. “That’s good” he said then he walked to the girls and started chatting with them. Everyone else socialized and I sat their awkwardly.

“Hey Jade” I heard a thick Irish accent say. I looked up and saw Niall. “Hey Niall” I said and got up and hugged him. He then sat down on the couch and I did too. “You excited for the tour” he asked me.

“Of course! Who wouldn’t be excited about touring with the one and only Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik aka ONE DIRECTION” I said with enthusiasm and he started laughing. “I don’t think our security likes touring with us” Niall said jokingly.

I had to admit, they’re fans were a little…..extreme. It didn’t help that the boys like to give they’re security trouble by jumping off the stage during concerts and many other things. I started laughing then went to say hello to the other boys. I went to say hi to Harry last.

As I started walking towards him, I realized I wasn’t as nervous as I was in my…..uh…I guess dream.  I don’t what to call whatever that was. Hopefully, it was just some hallucination from dehydration or something and not some psychic vision.

Harry’s POV

I was talking to Jesy and Liam when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw one of prettiest girls ever. “Hey Harry” Jade said. “Hey” I said then gave her a hug. My heart started fluttering.

I have had a crush on Jade since I had first met her during boot camp. Just when we were going to be more than friends, I attracted the attention of like 5 more girls. Next thing I know, Jade stopped talking to me completely. When One Direction went to perform on the X-Factor in 2011, I met her again but we weren’t good friends anymore.

Now, I feel like she’s ready to be my friend again. “Uh, Harry can you let go of me” I heard her say and I realized I was still hugging her. “Sorry” I said while my cheeks started turning red. She just laughed then walked away to talk to Perrie.