*HIGHLY IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ*

Very depressed right now because....

1. Liam's got a new girlfriend that is not Danielle (oh Payzer how i miss you soo much :'(..) I mean Dani loved Liam before he was all big and famous which means she loved him for him. She's the only one who will truely love him without the fame and fortune. I hope Liam gets back with her :(

2. Larry Shippers commited suicide because they got hate after being on a documentary about One Direction. I mean c'mon Directioners. We are family! We don't tear each other down! We are supposed to stick together no matter what!

3. A boy belieber who had cancer was beaten to death because he liked Justin Bieber. I mean why should we hate on others because of the type of music they like and who they admire and look up to. Everyone is entitled to they're own opinion and don't deserve to be made of for it!

4. Jariana (Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande) broke up and I admired them as a couple. They both made eachother happy and you could tell they were in love. My heart is just broken that they decided to break up. I hope they get back together soon because their relationship was the definition of PERFECTION! On a POSITIVE NOTE....I cant wait until 'Yours Truly' comes out Sept. 3rd!

Anyways back to the suicide and bullying stuff. If you are reading this right now and you are considering suicide or you are being bullied about anything please just message me. I am here if anyone needs me. Just know that you are not alone and you need to stay strong because someone loves you. And if you don't think anyone loves you just know that I love you. I don't care that I don't know you personally. The fact that you support me and read stuff I write makes me love you so if you ever need a friend I am here for you. Just don't kill yourself over haters. ITS NOT WORTH IT! They are evil people who need help aswell and they just need to take their anger out on people. If any of you need help just please Please PLEASE! Come to me because I am always here for any fandom. Thanks for reading and please be kind to one another. I also wanted to say that I am proud of both BELIEBERS AND DIRECTIONERS because when both fandoms lost people due to hate we stuck up for eachother. We got 'directionersarehereforbeliebers' and 'beliebersareherefordirectioners' trending WORLDWIDE! I know that we fight sometimes but at the end of the day we all have to stick up for eachother because we are all family. Beliebers are like Directioners big brothers or vice versa. We may fight sometimes but at the end of the day we all love eachother and we fight for eachother. Alright! Done with all the mushy stuff! If this gets 35 votes by next weekend I will update! Also if you know someone who is bullied or thinking about taking their life (or some elses life) please talk to them and let them know that they are not alone. Thanks babas for 29k reads!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH :D

-Cammie :) xx