Save You Tonight (Chapter 19)

HELLO MUNCHKINS! HOW YA DOIN'? GREAT! Hope you enjoy this update. I got a lot of help on this chappie from @Mmmixer1D4life ! She actually gave me loads of ideas for the next few chappies so I just wanted to say thank you to her! I wrote most of this on my iPod (something I have nevere done before) so please excuse any mistakes. Alright I have nothing else to say other than I WENT TO A VICTORIA JUSTICE AND BIG TIME RUSH CONCERT YESTERDAY! WOOH! Okay I'm sorry. 10 comments and 15 votes for next chappie! ALSO, I am writing the Prequel for this story but I can't decided between 2 names. Either 'Thinking bout you' or 'Just the beginning'. Please comment which one you like better! Read on my little munchkins.

-Cammie :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade’s POV

“Jade is that you” someone asked me then I looked up and saw that it was Niall. “Hi Niall” I said while looking down at my lap. He then came over and sat next to me. “What’s wrong? I thought you were at Sam’s house” he asked. “H-he ch-cheated on me” I said bursting into more tears then he pulled me into a hug and started rubbing my back.

“Awww, Jade I’m so sorry he did that to you. I can go beat him up for you if you want” he said making me giggle a little. “No it’s fine Niall” I said. “Okay, well want to come back to Harry and Lou’s flat with me. Everyone else went out to eat and they left me with a key” he asked me and I nodded.

He then stood up and held out his hand for me and I took it. We then walked to my car where he opened the door for me and drove us to the flat. “Would you like a cup of tea” he asked when we got inside and I nodded then sat on the couch. He then came back a fresh cup of tea and handed it to me. “Be right back” he said then ran upstairs then back to the kitchen.

“I’ve got movies, a tub of ice cream, and two spoons” he said coming back into the living room. I couldn’t help but smile at how nice he was being. “So, what would you like to watch” he asked me while sitting down next to me and handing me the ice cream. “Do you have Aladdin” I asked then he nodded. He then stood up and played the movie.

When he sat back down he put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I was actually quite comfortable. So comfortable that somewhere in the middle of the movie I began falling asleep.

Niall’s POV

Jade and I had been watching Aladdin when I noticed that she had fallen asleep. She was so cute when she was sleep. I just couldn’t imagine why Sam would cheat on here. When I found her crying in the park, I just wanted to go and murder him. At least now I have a chance with Jade even though no one knows that I sort of fancy her. After a while I also started drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------An Hour Later--------------------------------------

“Shhh! They’re sleeping” I heard someone whisper then I heard a few laughs. I then heard a camera clicks. Oh no, everyone else is back. I slowly started opening my eyes, and I was right. Everyone was back from going out to eat. I also noticed that Jade and I were pretty much cuddling on the couch.

“Ugh, hey guys” I said waking up. They all started laughing then Jade woke up. “What’s going on” she asked and everyone continued laughing. “Well, don’t you two look cozy” Louis asked playfully. I just rolled my eyes then sat up.

“What happened to Sam, Jade” Perrie asked then Jade started crying again. “Oh no, I’m sorry! What did I do” Perrie asked. I then hugged Jade again and told everyone what happened. “Awww, baba. I’m so sorry. I swear I am going to kick Sam’s ass the next time I see him” Perrie said coming over and giving Jade a hug as well.  When I stood up, I could see that Harry was not himself. He must have felt my eyes on him because he looked at me and started glaring. He then walked into the kitchen.