One Step At A Time (Chapter 23)

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE OR I WILL FIND YOU.....AND KISS YOU ;) XX 

p.s. IM REALLY HYPER RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Oh my god! Perrie almost made ME go up there and talk to JADE yesterday! I just couldn't, plus my excuse was actually pretty true! Anyways, I can't see Jade yet. Wait! Why is THE Harry Styles nervous to talk to Jade Thirlwall? I mean, I have never got so nervous about some girl! Oh my god! I wish she would like me as much as I do to her! I wonder when I will build up enough courage to ask her out.

I fiddled with my fingers looking down, at the floor. My palms were sweating. I wasn't even asking her out right now! Be a man, Harry! Be your usual cheeky, flirty self! I really do wish she could be mine though. Too bad there’s a stinking leprechaun in my way…

I started walking upstairs to my room, and I heard footsteps following me. I don't want Jade or anyone else to see me today until the concert.  I got to start organizing all my clustered thoughts. I closed the door behind me, plopping on the bed.

"Ow!" Louis yelled. Oh so Louis was following me, of course. The last guy I needed to talk to.

"Mate, please open the door." Seeing that there was no point stopping Louis before he would break down the door, I sighed and opened the door.

"Mate, you okay?" Louis asked as he sat down.

I muttered, "Yep."

He shot up from his seat, "Come on, Harry! I am Louis, your best friend!"
My voice was above a whisper, "Just drop it, Lou."

There was this peculiar silence between the two of us. Louis eyes widened, while I still had no idea what was shocking him. "I know that face!" Louis gasped like a fangirl who knew every little thing about me like a creepy stalker.

"YOU MUST THINKING OF JADE! OR SHOULD I SAY YOUR G-" he beamed loudly, as I covered his mouth. "N-n-no! Now, please Lou, leave the area!" I shouted embarrassed and filled with anger. All the boys were downstairs as well as Perrie and I didn’t want them to know about my crush.

"Come on! Harry Styles is never embarrassed nor stutters." Louis groaned. I let out an exhausted sigh.

"Louis, leave!" I pointed to the door.

"Oh my god! Denial, ooh Jade will love that! Come on, tell me!" he swayed his hips and squealed.

Ughh. Can this girl, I mean boy, get anymore on my nerves? "Louis out, NOW" I commanded but he just laughed in my face. "Aw that was cute what you tried to do there" he said still laughing. I just sighed and lay back down.

"I'm sorry, you know I can help you though right" he asked me lying next to me. "Sure but I don't want you to. I've made up my mind and I'm going to ignore Jade so that my feelings for her will go away" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Mate, you’re not serious right" he asked me seriously but I nodded telling him I was serious. "Dude you can't just get rid of your feelings by ignoring someone. That just makes you want them even more" he said and I just sucked my teeth. "I'm serious" he said and I sighed.

Maybe he was right. The more I think about ignoring her the more I think about her. "Alright, I guess your right" I said and he smiled brightly. "Does this mean you'll ask her out" he asked with a cheesy grin. "I can't" I said and his face dropped.

"Why not" he yelled in frustration. "Because she likes Niall and he likes her and I can't do that to him" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Can't you see that something happened between them and they're not talking to each other now" Louis said and I began thinking. It all makes sense, that's why they were both mad, awkward, and preoccupied yesterday. "Oooooh" I said and he grinned.

"Time for you to be like a hawk and go in for the swoop" he said making me laugh. "Really Lou" I asked and he blushed. "It sounded a lot better in my head" he said and we both burst out laughing. "Now we need to come up with a plan" Louis said and I nodded.

"First let’s eat some breakfast, I'm starving" Louis said and I laughed. "Let's go to Starbucks" I suggested and he grabbed his keys. "To Starbucks we go" he said and ran off like a super hero. I swear I love him but he is so childish sometimes.

---------------------15 minutes later--------------------------