Epilogue

Dear Harry,

I would like to apologize for all the pain I have put you through. I know now that you wanted to make up for what happened back in 2010, but I was too blind at the moment to see that you had really changed. Niall and I broke up today. It wasn’t  bad breakup, it was actually a mutual decision. While we were dating all I could think about was you. Niall seemed to notice without me ever telling him and he actually said I was always meant to be with you. I am so sorry it took me so long to figure this out. I wrote this in letter from because, well...I was too scared to tell you in person. I was scared you would reject me due to all the pain I’ve put you through. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you Harry and I don’t know why it has taken me so long to realize. I guess I’ve always known but now I am accepting it. I hope we can start all over and make this work because I simply can not imagine another day pretending that I don’t love you and that I don’t want to be with you. See you soon.

Love,

Jade Thirlwall

It has been almost 2 years since the tragic accident that killed Jade Thirlwall. Harry never stopped blaming himself for that day. If he wouldn’t have been sleeping around with girls to get over Jade, and if she had just came a little earlier that day or another day, they would both be in a happy relationship and...well ALIVE. His last image of Jade was with tears streaming down her face. Tears that he wished he could have wiped off her face. Tears that he wish he could take back. Tears that took the life of his true love.

Harry always kept the letter that Jade had dropped on his doorstep the day she died. The letter that held the key to a relationship they had both been longing for. The letter that held all the secrets and feelings that Jade didn’t want to accept. The letter that revealed all the things Harry had been wanting to hear his whole life.

After Jade’s death, Little Mix still had an album to write and One Direction still had a tour to continue. About a month after, most of the media had long forgotten the death of the beloved Jade Thirlwall. Little Mix dedicated their album to their fallen member who was the topic of most of their songs. One Direction had also dedicated their second album to their fallen friend. Every year on December 26th, Little Mix holds a concert in Jade’s hometown for all their fans to honor Jade. They’re motto was “For every fallen angel, there is a memory that is never forgotten”. The girls had made it big all over the world. They were known as the ‘Biggest British Girl Group since the Spice Girls’. They were to start their world tour in summer of 2014. One Direction was now the ‘World’s Biggest Boy Band EVER’ and were starting their 3rd world tour. Although both groups became very successful, they were not the happy people they once were.

Louis was no longer the happy, funny, jokester that made everyone smile or laugh with the simplelist things. Niall was no longer the cute, little, happy leprechaun that the fans had grown to love so much. Liam was no longer the sensible, father-like member of the group. He had began drinking not too long after Jade’s death. Zayn was more mysterious and quiet than ever. Although he and Perrie were now happily engaged, they had their moments of sadness. Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jesy weren’t as playful and fun as they had once been but they still pushed through their sadness to please their fans.

Harry had not had any relationships since the day Jade died. He was no longer the young, cheeky, happy boy that everyone had known him to be. The only time he was “happy” was when he was on stage performing, and even then the happiness never reached his soul. His happiness had died with Jade and could never be restored. He wished he could take back every moment from when he first broke Jade’s heart. Sadly, that’s not how life works. You only get one shot at life and then that’s it. You must live with your mistakes. This was no Disney movie where everyone got their happy ending. This was life. and life is not like the movies.

-----------------------------------------------------

IT'S OVER...ALRIGHT LETS SOB TOGETHER! MY FIRST FANFIC EVER IS FINALLY OVER! WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND QUESTIONS BELOW AND YOU MGHT APPEAR AND MY FINAL THANK YOU NOTE! BYEEEEEEE!

-Cammie :) xx