True Colors (Chapter 13)

Perrie’s POV

After I left the hospital, I went back to the hotel to see if everyone else was there. Lucky for me they were and they were in our new meeting place. “Hey Pez” Leigh-Anne said as I walked in the room.

“Hey Guys” I said and sat down between Jesy and Leigh-Anne. “Um, Perrie did you forget someone at the hospital” Liam asked. I was a little confused at his question so, I gave him a confused look.

“Where is Harry, Perrie” Zayn said to me. Oh, wow I can be a little slow sometimes. “Oh, yeah he stayed at the hospital” I told them. They all gave me confused looks so I explained everything to them.

“So, what did you guys do today and why were you all knocked out this morning” I asked everyone. They all started looking nervous “Uh, what are you talking about” Jesy said. OMG! They did go out partying last night.

“You guys went out partying last night didn’t you” I said pointing my finger at every single one of them. “Yes” Niall said looking at the floor shamefully.

“Really Niall, remind us to never tell you if we are robbing a bank or something” Louis said. “It’s okay Niall, you are off the hook for telling the truth” I told him then gave him a hug. Everyone started laughing then we all went to our own rooms.

“So, how is she” Leigh-Anne asked when we got to our room. “She’s fine, I guess. I don’t really know” I told her and she started laughing. I really didn’t know, how could I know how she was if she isn’t even out of her coma yet.

“She is still asleep if that’s what you are wondering” I told her and she nodded still laughing. “Why are you laughing” I asked kind of annoyed. She kept laughing so I punched her in the arm.

“Ouch, what the heck” she said. “You kept laughing for no reason” I said then stormed off to my bedroom. I plopped down on my bed then turned on the TV. After watching for a while I took my shower then went to bed.

----------------------------The Next Day--------------------------------

When I woke up the sun was shining very brightly in my face. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 12 o’ clock. Then, I noticed that I had a missed call and text.

Message From: Harry

I am so bored…

Aw, poor him. I kind of felt bad for leaving him last night.

Message To: Harry

Sorry… 2 more hours :/

After I sent the text Leigh-Anne walked into my room. “Oh hey, you’re up” she said. “Yep” I said still laying in my bed. She sat down next to me. “Were you planning to prank me or something” I asked and she started laughing.

“Er…no” she said. Of course I didn’t believe her she was a prankster. “Pssst..Leigh, you do it yet” I heard Jesy whisper from around the corner. I knew it! “Hi Jesy” I said and she came in laughing.

“Um, hi” she said sitting on the other bed. I threw a pillow at her then smacked Leigh-Anne in the face with a pillow. “Ouch” they both said then picked up pillows. “Pillow fight” I yelled and we were in an all out war with pillows.

After a while we all got tired. “I totally won” Leigh-Anne said. Yeah, right she was the main one begging us to stop. “Sure you did” Jesy said. We both laughed. “Stop, stop please…ouch! That hurt!” I said imitating Leigh-Anne.

“Oh, shut up” she said then smacked me with a pillow. “No, not again” I said. We had been pillow fighting for like an hour and I was hungry. “Guys, can we go get some food” I asked. They both started laughing. “Yeah, as soon as you get dressed” Jesy said. Oh shoot I forgot I hadn’t gotten dressed yet.