THANK YOU!

HELLOOOOOO CAMBEARS! I just wanted to say thank you so so so so so so so very much for reading this story. You all have been such amazing fans. Without you all I would have never realized how much I actually love writing (I still hate writing essays but whatevs). You all have been very supportive and have shown me, and my story nothing but unconditional love. There were times when I wanted to give up on this story but you guys always kept me going. I'm very thankful for that and I am so happy you all enjoyed this story. Sadly, at the moment I am not planning on writing a sequel to this story. However, you all can still read the prequel. Now don't get to upset because I do have a SURPRISE in store for you all. This Summer me and LoveLaughLiving will be doing a boyxboy collab. I can't tell you what two boys it is yet but, I know you all will love it. Anyways thank you all for reading. This has all been an amazing experience and I can't wait to write more stories for you all. 

MY FAVORITE COMMENTS & READERS EVER:

@LoveLaughLiving: Can I just say how amazing this is? Okay I'm a big Jarry shipper and what I LOVE about this is that you can imagine the story into your mind. Also, you can feel Jade's nervousness and awkwardness around Harry :) Keep going please

 - This was the first comment ever received on this story and you are now my bestest friend ever Princess! I love you girly :) xx

@LIizaKlajnsek

Thank you for commenting on a lot of the chapters! Your comments made me smile! :)

@hannhathelova

You  commented on almost every single chapter and your comments made me smile and laugh so much. I love you sooooooo much :) xx

@meliyloves1DLM: I love your story!!! I wish my story had this much votes and comments as yours :) your such a great writer :)

Thank you so much love! I hope your story gets more votes and comments than mine because you are so sweet and you deserve it! EVERYONE CHECK OUT HER STORY OUT FOR ME! :)

@Jamima09: Yeah!!! I love dis book ur da best nice combination of LittleMix and one direction and them falling in love wiv each other!!! Update soon and u will get more votes 100% sure I think lol @cammiestyles105 (former name)

Awwww thank you so much for saying this is the best LM/1D combination which this truly is not. My favorite LM/1D combo has got to be by @FieryMix but thank you so much anyways love! Thanks for all the support :)

@Hippy_Mix: OMG you are such a great writer!!! I love this book you are like a famous author to me!! Haha but I have one question for you? Will you write more often? Sorry if I am being bossy. I just really enjoy this wattpad story! Sorry if you get mad at me. Hope you don't cuz I really love your work!

Thank you soooo much! It's nice to know that you see me as a famou writer. Thats so sweet and I would never get mad at you for wanting more lol :)  

SPECIAL THANKS TO @cuddlinqq @CastingStars and @LoveLaughLiving !!! You all have been so supportive and you helped me write whenever I lost inspriration! You are the true definiions of CAMBEARS! 

LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU SOON! BAIIIIIIIII :D