Friend or Foe (Chapter 6)

Hello everyone,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (or Fralentine's Day)!!!!! I know I promised to post about 2 days ago but, I decided to give you Chap. 6 as a preasent for today. YAAAAAAAY for awesome me. Hope you guys had a great valentines/fralentines day. If no one showed you any love. I LOVE YOU and if someone did show you some love today, I STILL LOVE YOU! Don't forget to comment, vote, and share this with your friends. Okay enjoy. 

Love, Cammie :) xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perrie’s POV

We were sitting in our dressing room worried. We didn’t know what had happened and then my phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Louis. “Hello? Louis! Are you guys okay? Is Zayn okay?” I said as soon as I answered. The girl all crowded around my phone.

“Hi Perrie, we are okay for now but we don’t know where we are. Why we were kidnapped and who kidnapped us.” Louis said. I was a little relieved that they were okay but we needed to find them. “How far do you think you guys are away from the venue?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. We were in the car for about 15 minutes then we turned left and drove for 5 minutes then we turned right and the car stopped.” He said.

That was all the information I needed. “Alright Louis, we are on the way to save you guys” I said but I didn’t hear him reply. “Louis? Louis!” I yelled into the phone then a really deep voice said “Hello Perrie. If you and the other girls of Little Mix want to stay out of trouble I suggest you stay right where you are and mind your own business”.

“This is my business! You just kidnapped my best friends and my boyfriend” I yelled into the phone then Jesy said “Perrie, stop! Stay out of it. We don’t need to be in the drama” unbelievable our friends could be murdered in the next 2 seconds and she wants me to stay out of it.

“I suggest you listen to Jesy or I will hurt your precious little boyfriend” the voice threatened and I started to cry “No” I yelled into the phone then I heard Zayn scream. “No! Don’t hurt him, I’m sorry! I will stay out of it! Stop please” I yelled and he stopped screaming.

“Good girl, now I have to go so I suggest you start practicing for your show tonight. Good Luck” the person said then hung up. I started sobbing and so did the other girls. We didn’t know what to do.

Harry’s POV

Louis was caught on the phone with Perrie and now all of our phones have been taken away. The mystery person on the phone was talking to Perrie and we could hear her yelling. Then the man who kidnapped us told her that if she didn’t stay out of it he would hurt Zayn.

Perrie being Perrie decided to scream ‘NO!’ into the phone and next thing you know the man slapped Zayn across the face, HARD. When Zayn started screaming, Perrie finally gave up. I felt bad for Perrie. I know she is probably confused right now.

“Okay guys. I bet you are all wondering why I have brought you here” well duh “Well, before you guys came along I was the biggest pop star. But no! You guys had to come with your cool british accents and steal my fame but, I’m not letting go that easily” the man told us then maniacally laughed. He sounded really familiar.

“By the way, you each have one call to whoever you want. However, if you tell that person to come here, I will torture them and keep them here and let you watch them suffer..” Wow, this man was evil. “Does anyone want to call someone right now” the man asked.