My Crush (Chapter 16)

Jade’s POV

I started drinking my water then Perrie said “Harry has a crush on you”. I spit my water out then Leigh, Jesy, and I both said “WHAT?!” I then started choking. I felt Jesy patting me on my back then I was finally able to breathe again. “What?!” I repeated.

“Okay, I know that you’re not deaf but I will repeat it for you slowly. Harry. Styles. Of. One. Direction. Has. A-“ Perrie said before I cut her off. “Perrie shut up. I heard you the first time, I’m just shocked” I said. The room was quiet for a while because we were all shocked except Perrie who sat down and started reading a magazine with Taylor Lautner on the cover.

OMG! HARRY FRICKING STYLES HAS A CRUSH ON ME! Wait. But how would Perrie know? Did Harry tell Zayn and then did Zayn tell Perrie? Does Perrie know about Harry and I’s history and is just playing with me? A thousand more thoughts came to my head but they were interrupted by a knock on our dressing room door.

“Come in” Perrie said then a man that looked like he was in his late 20s, early 30s walked in. “Hello ladies, my name is Chad and I will be your stage manager throughout the tour” he said. We all introduced ourselves. “ I came here to tell you all that your choreography session is starting so I will lead you all to the stage” he said and we all followed him into the hallway.

There were a lot of twist and turns before we finally reached the stage. When we stepped onto the stage our choreographer greeted us. “Hello girls, I am Kate and I am your choreographer for this tour” she said. Again, we introduced ourselves.

We had already discussed what songs we were performing for the concert. When we were asked to open up for the tour they said that we could each pick one of our favorite songs that we performed on the X-Factor then one we all liked and lastly our winners single.

The producers from the X-Factor allowed us to have the same opening that we had during the X-Factor tour so that the people at the concert know who we are and so that we aren’t complete strangers. To be honest this is going to be very similar the X-Factor tour except, we were opening for the main event instead of being the main event and we are performing 5 songs instead of 6. First we rehearsed popping out from under the stage making sure that no one gets hurt.

Next, we rehearsed the dance for ‘The Little Mix Chant/You Got the Love’ which is my favorite. We didn’t have to do ‘Beautiful’, Jesy’s favorite, because we sit on stools while performing it. Instead we did ‘Superbass’ which is Leigh’s favorite. Lastly, we practiced being lifted in the air for ‘E.T.’, Perrie’s favorite. We didn’t have to practice ‘Cannonball’ either because we stand on a platform in the middle of the arena the whole time.

After we finished rehearsing we heard some applauses coming from behind us. We all turned around at the same time. The boys were coming towards us with grins on they’re faces. “How long have you guys been in here” Perrie asked.

“We came in once we heard Superbass” Louis said. Well, this was awkward. I didn’t even see them sitting in the audience or anything. “Oh, cool. We’ll see you guys later” Perrie said and we all waved goodbye.

Once we got into the van we all sighed. “Well that was awkward” Jesy said. We all started laughing. “Yep, it was. Well I am exhausted. As soon as we get to our room I am going to take a nap” Leigh-Anne said yawning. I couldn’t agree more.

When we got to our room Leigh-Anne went straight to one of the beds and fell asleep instantly. I decided to lay in the other bed. Perrie and Jesy weren’t that tired so they just watched TV. Just when I was about to fall asleep my phone vibrated.

I was getting a text from…..Sam. Sam was a really good friend of mine. I had met him when Jesy introduced us to her boyfriend Jordan. Sam and Jordan were basically best friends so Sam just so happened to be with Jordan that day and we instantly became friends. Did I mention that he was super cute AND a dancer?