Hurt (Chapter 8)

Hello everyone, since you guys were so amazing by voting you get Chapter 8! *que the cheering* Thank you for supporting me and my story. Please don't forget to share this with your fellow directioners, mixers, and jarry shippers. Okay enjoy :)

Love, Cammie :) xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

“Hi, Guys” Perrie said then smiled at everyone except me. She gave me the death stare and I just ignored it. I needed to talk to Jade. When I started walking towards her Leigh-Anne blocked my path. “Where do you think you’re going” she asked me with an attitude.

“I need to talk to Jade” I told her but she wouldn’t move. “She doesn’t want to talk to you right now. She doesn’t even want to be in your presence” Leigh-Anne said to me. I didn’t know what to do so I just rolled my eyes and got on the bus.

I decided to sit in the dining room area. After I sat alone for about 10 minutes everyone else got on and we began heading to the next location. I wanted to cry. I couldn’t believe what had happened last night.

*Flashback*

“Harry, what the hell is going on here” Perrie yelled at me. I didn’t know what to say because I didn’t know what was going on either. Next thing you know Perrie slapped me and stormed out of the room with Jade’s bags.

“Oh my gosh babe! Are you okay” Jenna said to me after Perrie left. She tried to hug me but I pushed her away. “I am not your babe! Why in the world did you kiss me Jenna? We are just friends, I don’t like you like a girlfriend” I yelled at her. She looked furious.

“It’s because of that stupid Jade girl isn’t it” she asked me. I was furious “Don’t call her stupid! You are the stupid one here” I yelled at her and she stormed out of the room. After she left I sat down on my bed and cried.

*End Flashback*

I started crying again at the memory of what had happened last night. Then, I noticed that Louis was staring at me. “Why are you crying” he asked me.

“I don’t want to talk about it” I told him because I honestly didn’t. He didn’t care he wanted to know why and wouldn’t stop bothering me until I told him. “Fine, I’ll tell you” I told him then told him what happened last night.

When I finished talking he slapped me then said “You deserved that” and walked out of the room. Wow, even my best friend won’t help me.

Louis’s POV

“You deserved that” I told Harry before I walked out of the room. He really did deserve it because he broke Jades heart. Since the tour started the girls have become little sisters to me and it is my job to take care of their problems.

When I walked back into the living room everyone looked at me. “Jade can I talk to you” I asked her. She looked a little hesitant and she kept looking at the other girls for approval. “You can bring one of them with you if you want” I told her and she grabbed Perrie. We all walked to the room in the back of the bus.

“Please sit” I told both of them and they sat down. “Jade, are you feeling okay right now” I asked her. “Yeah, I’m fine” she told me.

“Even after what happened yesterday” I asked her. She started to look a little sad. “Louis what do you want” Perrie asked me.

“I want to know if Jade is okay after what happened last night” I told Perrie and Jade started to cry. I knew she wasn’t okay. “Oh great, you made her start crying again once she was getting over it” Perrie yelled at me while hugging Jade.