Brokenhearted Girl (Chapter 18)

-----------------------------------One Week Later----------------------------------

Jade’s POV

It has been a week since Sam and I started dating. Sadly I haven’t seen him since the day after he asked me out. The next morning we had went out for breakfast but then it was time for me to go to the next concert location of the tour. Jesy was super excited when I told her about the date. Perrie and Leigh were happy for me too.

Today we have an interview along with One Direction. Right now I am waiting for Leigh to finish her makeup so that we can get into the van. “Alright, I’m ready to go” Leigh said coming out of the bathroom. “Finally” I said then we linked arms and skipped to elevators. We got in then the doors were about to close but someone stopped it. “Hello ladies” Louis said stepping into the elevator followed by Harry and Zayn.

“I thought we were the last ones to get ready” I told Leigh and we both started laughing. “Lou and I have been ready for 30 minutes but Zayn here had to ‘perfect’ his quaff” Harry said then slapped Zayn in the head. “Ah! Watch the hair” Zayn said while looking at his refection on the shiny wall in the elevator. We all started laughing then got out of elevator.

When we got out we saw that there was only one van left. “OMG! They left us” Louis said putting his hands on his hips “and we get fewer seats” he added while looking in the van. Wait fewer seats? “What do you mean” I asked while walking up behind him. When I looked in I saw that our outfits and other things we needed for the show tonight were in the van too taking up the whole back row of seats.

“Well, I call shotgun” Louis yelled then sat in the front. That leaves three seats and I’m determined to get one. As soon as I was about to get in I was pushed back by Leigh followed by Zayn then Harry. “Seriously” I yelled in frustration then glared at them all. “Looks like you have to sit on someone lap” Louis said with a grin.

“Nah, I can just sit on the floor” I said then got into the van but then Louis pushed me and I landed on Harry’s lap. “I’m so sorry” I said then leaned forward slapped Louis in the head. “Ouch, what was that for” he asked with an innocent look on his face. “You just pushed me” I said.

“Oh yeah” he asked while grinning then he pushed me again and I landed on Harry. When I looked at him his cheeks were red and he looked kind of embarrassed. I was about to sit on the floor but then the driver came in started driving and Louis glared at me, basically threatening to push me again. “I’m so sorry Harry” I whispered in his ear.

He tensed up a little and then blushed. “It’s okay” he said. “Are you comfortable Jade” Leigh-Anne asked me with a wink. I just rolled my eyes. “Well, I guess it’s better than the floor” I said then everyone else laughed. Out of nowhere the driver hit the brakes and I fell. “Oh gosh, Jade! Are you okay” Zayn asked helping me up while everyone else just laughed. “We are 5 minutes from the interview place” the driver said and we all nodded.

After Zayn helped me up I sat back on Harry’s lap. When I sat down he wrapped his arm around my waist which was awkward at first but then I was kind of comfortable. “Okay were here” Louis yelled while jumping out the car. I then hopped out quick followed by everyone else. When we went inside we went straight to the dressing rooms to change into the outfits are stylist gave us. “What took you both so long” Perrie asked when we walked into our dressing room. “Leigh-Anne took forever to do her makeup and hair” I said.

“Oh hush” Leigh said to me then got her outfit on. I then put mine on and then someone knocked on our door and told us that it was time to go on stage... “Please welcome Little Mix and One Direction” the interviewer said then we all walked in as the crowd cheered. There were two couches on each side of the chair that the interviewer sat in.