Skinny Love (Chapter 26) - FINAL

It had been about a month since Niall and Jade’s movie date and they were now a happy couple. None of the fans had yet found out about them which they were thankful for. Neither of them were ready to tell anyone especially not after the incident that happened on their first date.

It's been about a week since Niall and Jade have been dating. Everything has been great. Perfect to be honest. A little too perfect. The public doesn't even notice they’re dating yet. Of course some fans ship Jiall and stuff but no one knows yet.

Jade was almost positive that she wouldn't be able to handle the hate from directioners. She and the girls were there for Perrie while she recieved loads of hate but she's like the rock of the group. If their words could make her break down, imagine what they'd do to Jade.

This was Little Mix’s last week touring with One Direction. Which is kind of sad. It's been so much fun! Jade was definitely going to miss them as they go to America, Asia, and Australia. The AAA countries! She was not that sad though. The girls get to start working on their first album ever! Plus, they had already written a song.

It's called 'Wings' and they were all absolutely sure the fans are going to love it. It's about being yourself and not caring what others say about you. It has a very fun vibe to it. Whenever they sung it, they couldn’t  help but dance.

"Ready to go" Niall asked Jade. They planned on going to see 'Wreck It Ralph' tonight. It looks so good!

"Yep"  she said holding his hand. It was so warm.

"Have fun" Jesy said and everyone else waved or muttered a 'goodbye'. They were all watching a movie themselves in Harry and Louis' house.

"But not too much fun" Harry added with a wink. Jade then felt her cheeks starting to burn. Niall and Jade then walked out of the room. “Harry is so cute when he winks. He always has this cheeky grin on his face too that so cute and WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Why am I thinking about Harry right now? I clearly have the best boyfriend in the world standing next to me!” Jade thought as they walked out.

"Is everything okay" Niall asked, his voice full of concern. Jade then nodded and tried her best to smile. He laughed which made her laugh along.

"Oh look, there's the cinema" she said pointing to the cinema just a few buildings down. "Race you there"  she said then started running. Sadly, he quickly caught up to Jade and passed her. When we finally got there he started doing a victory dance.

"I win, I win" he chanted making some people around us give him weird looks. “Niall you can’t attract so much attention or fans could be swarming this place in a few minutes” Jade scolded him playfully. “Sorry for being so attractive” he said giving her a quick peck on the lips. They then bought their tickets and concessions, and took their seats in the back of theatre.

Little did they know, Harry had followed them on their date. Instead of watching the movie he watched the couple intently. When Jade got up to go to the bathroom, Harry took it as his opportunity to make his move. “Jade” he whisper yelled when they had got into the hallway that contained the bathrooms. “Harry” she said in shock while turning around. “What are you doing here” she asked in utter confusion.