Guilty (Chapter 12)

Perrie’s POV

“Okay guys. We all know that yesterday’s performance was pretty bad” I said while Jesy and Leigh-Anne muttered with agreement. “Even though we are missing a member we have to stay strong like there is still 4 of us. Leigh-Anne you sing Jade’s parts tonight okay” I said.

“Yes ma’am” Leigh-Anne said in her hillbilly accent and we all started laughing. “For Jade” I said then put my hand out in front of them. “For Jade” they said back and put their hands in as well. “Let’s go” I said and we got into our places for the start of the show.

The beat for ‘Wings’ started playing and I was starting to feel it. By the end of the song I was so pumped I made sure that I put my all into this performance. Jade would be so proud of us.

Even the boys did much better tonight than they did yesterday. I feel kind of bad for the people who saw the show yesterday. They got the worst of us all. I guess some of our mistakes will make great YouTube videos and Tumblr gifs.

After the performance we signed autographs and took pictures with fans. Some people even brought get well gifts for Jade. I loved our Little Mixers so much. No one went to the club tonight. We all went to bed. I could hardly sleep because I was so excited about tomorrow.

----------------------------The Next Morning (10 am)------------------------------

I woke up feeling great. Today was the day I finally got to visit Jade. If I’m lucky, she may even wake up today. Sadly, everyone else is still asleep so I have nothing to do for now. I decided to just go back to sleep for now, 2 o’ clock might come quicker.

Just when I started to fall back asleep I heard someone open the door to the hotel room. I figured it was just Jesy or Leigh-Anne leaving but then I heard someone walk into the bedroom. I must be hearing things. Let me just try to fall asleep.

“Perrie” I heard someone whisper or maybe I was just hearing things again. “Perrie” I heard someone whisper again. OMG! “What” I said sitting up quickly and Harry jumped back away from me.

“Sorry, I just couldn’t sleep anymore and I saw that you were awake too” he said to me still not coming anywhere near me. I started a laughing. “You know I am not some vicious raccoon with rabies! You don’t have to stay so distant” I told him.

He started laughing too and I finally got out of bed. We walked into the dining room and I noticed that he had brought some donuts. “Where did these come from” I asked him.

“I figured you guys might want some, and I was bored” he said and sat down. I sat down and grabbed a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles. It was so good. “So, you want to talk about why you can’t go back to sleep” I asked because we were kind of sitting there awkwardly.

“I don’t know. I am very conflicted about today” he told me. “Why” I asked him and he just sat there looking at the floor for a while. I started to think about why and I knew but, I kind of wanted to hear him say it so I looked at him with a confused look.

“I am excited but I am also scared” he said still looking at the floor. Come on I know there is more you want to say I was thinking in my head. “Yeah, I do have a lot more I want to say” he said looking at me then laughing. OMG! I said that out loud. Wow good job Perrie.

“Well, say it” I said in a serious tone and he stopped laughing. ”Well, I really care about her and want her to be okay and I’m scared they might give us some bad news but, I just want to see her so bad. I miss her presence and the sad thing is she hates me now” he said to me and I didn’t know what to say.