Brokenhearted (Chapter 7)

Perrie’s POV

We had been sitting in our van for 15 minutes and we realized that we hadn’t gone anywhere yet. Then, Harry walks out of the venue holding some girls hand that I had never seen before. My instinct was to look at Jade but she just shrugged her shoulders and started listening to music on her phone. I could tell she was a little sad.

Next thing you know this mystery girl is sitting in front of me in our van. “Um, Hi” was all I could say because I didn’t know who this random girl was. She looked at me and smiled “Hi, I’m Jenna.”

Wow, so this random girl named Jenna is sitting in front of me in Little Mix’s van. Before I could ask who she was Leigh-Anne beat me to it “Who are you?” We all started giggling and Jenna said “I’m an old friend of Harry’s and maybe a soon to be girlfriend” then she winked at us.

Before any of us could reply we got to the after party and we all fled from the van as fast as possible. When we got to our V.I.P. section of the club we all sat down. Just like us, the guys didn’t know who Jenna was. They asked her and she replied with just the friend part.

“I have to go to the bathroom” I said and I gave each of the girls (not Jenna) a look and they knew to come with me. When we got to the bathroom I made sure that no one else was in there. The coast was clear.

“What the heck is going on here?” I asked no one in particular. They all looked at me like I was the crazy person here. “I know you guys understand English” I told them. Leigh-Anne stared blankly at me and Jade stared at the floor which meant she was kind of sad. Then, Jesy sighed and said to me “Perrie, we know just as much as you do so why are you asking us?” She had a good point why was I asking them. The person I should be asking is Mr. Harold Styles.

When we walked back into the party we noticed that everyone had a few drinks while we were gone and were already dancing on the dance floor. Oh, Great! I wasn’t that into drinking so I just got a glass of water. The rest of the girls were ordering martinis.

Next thing you know we were all on the dance floor dancing wildly. I decided to sit down because I was starting to get a headache. After a while everyone else also sat down. They were all pretty drunk except for Jesy, Liam, and me. I decided to order some hot wings for everyone. Then I noticed that two people were missing.

Harry’s POV

We had just arrived at the after party and we were all sitting in our V.I.P. section. The first question out of everyone’s mouth was ‘Who are you?’ and it was directed at Jenna.  I had totally forgotten to tell everyone that she was coming to visit. Whoops!

Next thing you know all of Little Mix had disappeared and I was awkwardly sitting there as everyone pounded me with questions. I felt like Louis had been scolding me ever since I got into the van with them. After we all sat there awkwardly we all ordered a few drinks.

“Let’s go dance” I suggested after I figured they had forgotten about Jenna. We were all dancing then Jenna said “I don’t want to stay here. I’m starting to feel kind of sleepy”.  I kind of wanted to stay but I decided to be a good friend and take her home.

“So what hotel are you staying at” I asked her once we were settled in the van. She looked at me and said “I was hoping I could stay with you for the night”. I knew Jenna had a crush on me and I kind of liked her too but then I liked Jade too.

I was also sharing a room with Jade so if she was okay with Jenna staying with us it would be okay. “I don’t know. Let me ask Jade” I said to her. She rolled her eyes but said “Sure”.