Pure Pain (Chapter 10)

Perrie’s POV

“Guy’s please tell me I am hallucinating” I said to Leigh-Anne and Jesy. The scared look on their faces told me that it was all real. We all ran back to the hotel. We figured everyone was where we left them so we went to Harry and Louis room.

We knocked on the door hardly about 7 times. No one was answering. This is not good. After I was about to go back to my room when a half awake Harry finally opened the door. “What’s wrong Perrie” he asked me.

We all walked into his room and he followed us in. He asked again and I started crying. He looked at me suspiciously. “Jade’s been kidnapped” I told him and he looked shocked then, angry.

“This is all my fault” he said and he looked like he wanted to cry. It was every one’s fault to be honest. “No, it’s not” Jesy said then she hugged him. “Guys, let’s not sit here and cry about it. What we need to do is come up with a plan to save her” Leigh-Anne said.

We all looked at her and she had her game face on. “Okay, here’s the plan” she said then told us the plan.

Jade’s POV

OMG! OMG! OMG! What is going on? I was just running to calm my nerves when a big black van cut in front of me. Next thing you know these two big guys dressed in all black picked me up and stuffed me in the van.

I screamed out for the girls to help me but the van scurried off. When they put me in the van they both smiled smugly at me then said “Night Night Princess”. Next thing I knew everything went blank.

Justin’s POV

I was just sitting in my van driving down the road when I spotted 4 girls running. Then, I noticed who they were. It was Little Mix. I told the men driving my van to slow down. When the van slowed down I saw Perrie collapse to the ground.

We took this as a chance to kidnap the girl who was furthest away from the other girls. My driver blocked her path then I told my two goons to grab her. I noticed exactly who it was when they got her into the van. It was Jade Thirlwall.

I knew exactly what to do with her. I told one of the men to knock her out so they did. Then, we took her to an abandoned warehouse. I was going to lure one of the boys into the warehouse and get my revenge on what happened the other day.

I knew that Zayn was dating Perrie. So I wasn’t going to bother him. I also knew that Louis and Liam had girlfriends who weren’t singers so I wasn’t going to bother them either. I hung out with Niall right before he left for his tour and he never said anything about having a girlfriend or a crush on anyone so I didn’t need to bother him either.

I decided the one to trap would be Harry. I saw an interview with both Little Mix and One Direction where both Jade and Harry admitted to liking someone. My guess is that they like each other.

I decided to take a picture of Jade and to use her phone to send it to Harry.

Message To: Harry

Hello Harry. Since you and your friends decided to beat me and my body guards up and go to your concert anyway I decided you needed to pay. I got your little girlfriend but you have a choice. You can turn yourself in and I will let her go or you can let her suffer. It’s your choice.

P.S. we are at the abandoned warehouse near your hotel.

-Picture attached-

Harry’s POV

“Guys, I just got a text from Jade” I told everyone when I felt my phone vibrate. When I opened I was shocked at what I saw. I read the text out loud and the girls looked scared. “Harry, who is that” Leigh-Anne asked me. We hadn’t told the girls who kidnapped us.