Against Your Will (Chapter 9)

Harry’s POV

She had finally agreed to talk to me over the phone. I really wanted to talk to her in person but I knew she wasn’t ready to. “She told me to call her in a few minutes” I told Louis and he gave me a high-five. After waiting for about 10 minutes I decided to call her. She picked up after 3 rings.

Jade: Hello

Harry: Hi

Jade: What did you want to tell me?

Harry: First I wanted to apologize. I know I have been ignoring you lately but I was so nervous about seeing Jenna.

Jade: If you are going to tell me about how you and Jenna are dating now I don’t want to hear it.

Harry: No. When I finally saw Jenna I was so happy but as the night went on she started trying to make moves on me and we were just friends. Then, when she heard you guys coming she kissed me and wouldn’t stop. That’s when you walked in.

Jade: Okay, well it still happened now I have to go. *Hangs up*

Well that conversation went well and Louis heard the whole thing. “Its okay man, she will come around” he told me then patted me on the back. “Why don’t you go to bed” he told me and I listened to him.

Jade’s POV

Hearing his voice made me want to cry. He sounded so depressed and sorry but I wasn’t going to fall into that trap again. I felt like he was telling the truth but I didn’t want to believe him. I decided to hang up before I started crying or before everyone else got more suspicious. As soon as I hung up I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

“Jade, you still in there” it was Jesy. “Yeah, I’m in here” I told her then walked out. Everyone was done eating, even Niall and we were ready to go to bed. All I could think about all night was the phone call with Harry.

“Is something wrong Jade” Leigh-Anne asked me when we got back to our room. “No, I’m just really sleepy” I said and added a fake yawn. I took a quick shower then went to bed.

--------------------------------The Next Day (Noon)--------------------------------

“Jade, wake up” I heard Jesy say to me. “What” I asked her half sleep. Then I heard screaming on the other side of the room. “Perrie get out of bed now” I heard Leigh-Anne yell. “NO!” Perrie yelled back at her.

I got out of bed and helped Jesy and Leigh-Anne pull Perrie out of bed. Since Perrie wouldn’t budge I came up with a plan to get Perrie out of bed. I walked to the door and knocked on it.

“Hi Zayn! Perrie is in here somewhere” I yelled loud enough for Perrie to hear. Within 5 seconds she was dressed and ready to go. We all burst out laughing then got ready. Perrie was still pouting by the time we finished getting dressed.

“Why did you guys wake us up anyway” I finally asked. Leigh-Anne and Jesy both smiled and said “We are going to an amusement park!” OMG! I love amusement parks, except the huge roller coasters. If the rollercoaster goes up really high and comes straight down or goes upside down, I refuse to ride it. “Sounds fun” I said and we headed down to the lobby.

When we got down everyone was waiting for us. “You guys took forever” Niall said when he saw us then got into their van. We got into our van and there were bagels waiting for us. Yum! By the time I had finished my bagel we had arrived at the amusement park.

We didn’t know where to start. There was so much to do. The first few hours we just got on simple rides and went into one of those 4D theatres. It was really creepy because at one part it felt like there were a thousand spiders crawling up my legs.