5- Dance Dares and tumbling

Marcus' POV

"Marcus! Marcus! Marcus! Marcus! Mar--"

"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled as I turned over in my bed, I have a hangover and I am not in the mood right now as you can tell.

"Lets go to starbucks!" Alfie yelled as he rolled me over, I press my pillow on top of my face to avoid the light and Alfie.

"Ugh you go" I said under the pillow, but it just came out muffled.

"Noooo! You're  coming also!" He yelled yanking the covers off of me, I was only wearing boxers at the moment so this was a bit awkward. And cold.

"Go away!" I yelped trying to find something to cover my bare body but there wasn't anything around, so I just huffed in annoyance and rolled over onto my tummy.

"No Marcus get off your lazy bum!" Alfie yelled.

"Ugh okay I'm up you bitch!" I yelled getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I showered and changed into a black t-shirt and light jeans, I slipped some TOMS on and fixed my hair a bit but just ended up slipping a grey beanie on.

"Ready?" Alfie asked, I nodded a yes and walked out grabbing my keys and phone.

"Lets get Zoe" I said and went to the hotel room next to us. I knocked on it and waited for a response.

"Who is it?" I heard Zoe yell from the inside in a high pitched voice.

"Its Marcus!" I yelled back in a mimicking voice.

"What?" She asked opening her door.

"Goodmorning to you too" I said and she just smirked. "Were going to Starbucks wanna come with?" I asked and she nodded quickly grabbing her purse, we left to the car parking lot and drove off.

*******

Emilys POV

"Fizzy I'm bored!" I whined rolling around in my bed, I ended up falling down onto the floor. It's our last day in beautiful Bristol and we are sitting around in our hotel room like bums.

"Well what do you want to do?" She asked looking away from the Tv and to me.

"Lets have an adventure!" I yelled jumping up from the floor and getting back on the bed

"Okay fine" she nods in agreement and we both get ready to head out.

*****

"Lets do a video! We need one for this week!" Good thing I brought my camera and tripod.

"Okay all set up!" Fizzy said as she places the camera on the tripod and starts recording.

"Hey guys what's up! We are just here on the streets of Bristol and we decided to do a video for you awesome people!" I said pointing at the camera and Fizzy announced she was going to go on Twitter and ask for some awesome suggestions of things to do for the video. Yes we are literally on a sidewalk making a video, so professional I know.

I take out my phone to see all the suggestions on Twitter.

"@OneDirection4Eva asked if I could do some tumbling!" I read out loud and continued with my answer "Sure lets just hope I dont crack my head!" I laughed and ran a little bit away so I could do more tricks and the viewers would be able to see them all.

"Here I go!!" I yelled and Fizzy gave me a thumbs up. I noticed some people stopping to watch, I hope no one gets in the way.

I did some back flips and cartwheels and finish off with throwing the camera a peace sign when I land.

"Okay Fizzy you do a suggestion now!" I said out of breath, Fizzy gives me a nod and whips out her phone to see the suggestions.

"@FizzyFanClub I like the name by the way... asked if we both can do dance dares! at least 2 each!" fizzy said happy since we both enjoy the dance dares trend.

"Easy!" I said in a sing song voice, Fizzy grabs the camera to film my dance dare first.

I got behind a couple that was sitting on a bench and started doing some pretty random dances that I can't even describe. Next I went to this old couple who were slowely walking and started doing the same dances as I did before, only a bit cooled down since they were old and its just a bit awkward.

"Done! you next!" I said to Fizzy as I grabbed the camera and she happily skipped to find her victims.

------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!

So I'm sure you guys saw the tweet

"@JacksGap: So pumped for tomorrow night! Big night at @funkybuddhaClub with a certain couple of sexy youtubers xx"

well I tweeted him saying...

@Ashleyy_HoranXx: @JacksGap and by sexy you mean @MarcusButlerTv right? ;)"

AND MARCUS BUTLER MAY HAVE FREAKING FAVORITED MY TWEET!

I know he probably favorites a lot of tweets but I just am so happy! Its sick! Ahhh!!

So I hopped you guys enjoyed this chapter if you did click on that button that says vote below, and also feel free to become a fan (:

*Marcus' voice* Byeeeeeeeee!

-Ash