16- Wedding Bells?

Marcus' POV

*two days later*

"Shit Alfie what do I do??" I said tugging at my hair and rocking back and forth.

"You have to tell her mate" He said placing his hand on my back.

"I know..." I whispered standing up and fixing my glasses.

"Well I'd do it now, cause she's calling you right now" He said pointing to my buzzing phone that had a picture of Bella and I when we went on our first date. 

Alfie quickly walks out of the room.

"Hi" I said nervously into the phone.

"Who is she?" She said into the phone instantly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked dumbly.

"Cut the bull I have seen pictures of you with her" She snapped.

"Oh... um... h-her name is Emily..." I said 

"You know what, you may think you're all cool for cheating on me, but guess what? I have been cheating on you for the past month! So we are through!" She yelled into the phone angrily, before I had a chance to reply she hung up.

I stand up when I hear a knock at the door.  

"Hey sorry I'm here to see Alfie, he needed to ask me something" Emily says walking past me and heading over to his room. Why can't Alfie just ask me? Eh whatever, sometimes we all just need a girls opinion.

Alfie's POV

 "Hey" Emily said walking into my room.

"Hi" I said sitting up on my bed so it was easier to see her.

"So why'd you call me?" she asked sitting down on my bed and looking at me.

"I need your advice on something..." I said as my foot began to pound against the floor nervously.

"Okay..." she said ushering for me to continue.

"So... I really like Fizzy..." I was cut off by Emily saying "Awww!" . I blushed and continued my sentence.

"And I wanted to ask her out, but I don't think she would like me back" I said doubtfully.

"Alfie! You're an amazing guy! Any girl would be lucky to have you!" She said standing up and sitting next to me.

"But those girls aren't Fizzy" I mumbled.

"Alfie, I'm sure Fizzy would love to go out with you! You guys are so alike and cute together! I can already see it!" She said getting all excited and bouncy.

"See what?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Your weeding" She said humming the music for when a bride walks down the isle.

"Slow down! I'm nineteen!" I yelled as we both began to laugh.

"But seriously Alfie, you're an amazing guy and I think she would love to go on a date with you."

I smile at her and give her a small hug.

"Okay save your hugs for Fizzy! Now go get som-"

"Emily!"

"Hehe sorry..."

We both laughed until we heard Marcus shouting out Emilys name, she got up and gave me one last hug and walked out of my room to find Marcus.

----------------------------

Authors Note!

TRUST ME GUYS I AM SUCH A HUGE ZALFIE SHIPPER IT IS UNREAL I JUST WANTED TO NOT DO THAT JUST YET AND IN MY MIND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CUTE FOR FIZZY AND ALFIE TO DATE BUT DOWN THE LINE I MIGHT CHANGE IT BECAUSE YES ZALFIE THE LOVE IS REAL.

Okay so I just realized! I need a ship name!

Marcus+Emily= Mily?

Okay comment a ship name for them below ↓↓↓↓

Alfie+Fizzy= Azzy?

Oh God I'm horrible at this!! Once again please take the time to comment a ship name! ↓↓↓↓

Fan and Comment (:

Byeeeeee!

-Ash