28- Taking a trip to.....

Marcus' Pov

I felt my phone vibrating on the night stand next to my side of the bed. I moved around and tried not to wake up Emily. I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm I had set off. I wiggled my way out of the bed and tucked my side of the blankets close to Emily.

I waddled into the bathroom half asleep. I looked into the mirror and let out a long yawn, rubbing my eyes and trying to look more awake. I turned the water on and splashed it on my face a few times.

I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair, but I felt to lazy to do anything with it today. Guess its a beanie day!

I walked out of the bathroom and tiptoed to the closet. Since its a walk in I closed the door behind me and started rummaging through all the cloths.

Finally I picked out a plain white t-shirt and jeans, with a maroon beanie. I changed into them quickly, trying not to bump into anything. I walked out of the closet and saw Emily slightly stir in her sleep. I smiled to myself and walked to the night stand to grab my glasses and my phone. I couldn't help but plant a small kiss on her cheek before quickly making my way out of the room and down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and turned the light on.

"What the hell am I doing" I mumbled as I opened the fridge. Looking for the pancake mix.

I poured the mixture for pancakes onto the burning pan and filled the other pan with bacon. After a few minutes of waiting I attempted flipping a pancake for the first time. Yes the first time. I scooped up the pancake and steadily flipped it over, it landing right back on the pan. Woop! I stirred the bacon strips and flipped the pancakes, this process took a while.

Five fluffy pancakes and ten crispy bacon strips later!

I set the plate of fluffy pancakes in the middle of the table and the bowl of bacon next to it. I set plates for both myself and Emily. I took out the whipped cream, syrup, and chocolate chips, placing them next to the warm pancakes. I smiled in victory that this did'nt fail in my face after all. I went upstairs to my room to call down Emily already, my heart thumping with each step because it was a step closer to telling her the awaited news. The news that the paparazzi had ruined at the park.

I open the door all the way but noticed the bed empty and already fixed neatly, I turned to the restroom and saw the light on in there, a water faucet running. I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled out my phone, going through some texts I had not resonded to yet.

Aflie- Good luck mate! I know she'll love it! :)

Caspar 'the sexy south african slut' (his words not mine)- Good luck mate! Sure she will say yes, I mean who could resist that bum ;)

I responded to both of those with quick thank yous and added a 'cheeky!' to Caspars message. I looked up when I heard a door open. I looked up into Emily's beautiful eyes and I knew this is what I wanted, to be with her. To call her mine.

"Morning love!" I shouted standing up with a smile on my face as I stepped foward towards her and gave her a hug, she giggled and hugged me back.

She was now freshly changed from her pajamas to this >>>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=82525117

"I made you breakfast, come on" I said kissing her cheek and as I let my lips linger there for a few seconds I could feel her heart pounding against my chest, I grabbed onto her hand and dragged her downstairs, leading her into the dining room that was connected with the kitchen.

Emilys Pov

I smiled at the sight of freshly made pancakes and bacon, I finally was'nt the one who cooked! Oh yea! Woop! I giggled as Marcus pulled out a chair for me and gestured for me to sit down. I did as told and he pushed my chair in, taking a seat on the other side of the four seater table. He handed me two pancakes, the amount I always eat. He sprayed some whipped cream and poured chocolate chips in it, I told him no syrup since I never really liked the combination of whipped cream and syrup. I don't know, sue me!