22- Hospitals suck

Marcus Pov

I was determined to make her fall in love with me. I knew she was slowely starting to open up to me and be more comfortable with me, but I want more. I want a relationship. I want to hold her close and call her mine, I want to kiss her on lips when other guys stare at her. I want to cradle her in my arms when she's scared and or confused.

I bit my lip as I watched the girl I was helplessly in love with tap away on her phone. My foot bounced uncontrollably against the carpeted floor as I sat there thinking of a way to get past the silence that was killing me.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked

"Red?" She said in a more of a questioning way. "Why do you ask?" She asks me with a curious face.

"Just don't like silence" I replied

All of a sudden her face turned a sickly green and her hand smacked her mouth shut, she jumped to her feet and ran to the main floor bathroom. I ran after her and walked into the bathroom with her. She leaned over and vomited everything we just ate for lunch, I walked over to her side and lifted her hair up while rubbing circles on her back. When she was finished she tried to catch her breath. She got up and washed her mouth. This has happened so many times already its worrying me.

"Maybe you should go to the hospital" I said as we walked back to the living room, we sat down on the couch and she just nodded her head no. "I hate hospitals" She mumbled while barring her face in her hands.

"I don't care you need to go, you haven't been able to eat without vomiting" I said softly while rubbing circles on her back.

"What if something's wrong with the baby?" She asked and I could see the tears threatening to fall down.

"Don't think like that" I said pulling her towards me as I wrapped my arms around her and cradled her. "I just want to make sure your alright" I said kissing her forehead, I noticed her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and I couldn't help but smile. Point for Marcus.

"Lets go" I said standing up and then pulling her off the couch as she groaned. I chuckled and said "Everything is all right, i'll be with you" I grinned and she smiled softly at me while mumbling a "thank you" .

Emilys Pov

I sat in the car anxiously as we made our way home, I had to give the doctor a cup of my pee since I'm not far enough into my pregnancy to use the monitor. My leg bounced uncontrollably and my hands twitched as I thought of all the bad outcomes. Marcus rested his hand on mines, I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring look but I could still tell he was just as scared.

"Emily don't think negatively, I'm sure he or she is just fine" He squeezed my hand, I didn't respond. I looked out the window as tears began to blur my vision, I bit my lip and tried to control myself. A few tears escaped but I quickly rubbed my eyes to keep from more coming out. I looked at my reflection in the rear view mirror and saw that my eyes had turned red.

"Shit!" Marcus yelled slamming onto the breaks, I felt my body jerk forward but Marcus' arm went across my body so I wouldn't hurt myself. My eyes began to blur up with more tears and when I looked up they widened in fear.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled when I noticed that two cars in front of us had crashed into each other, a fire had started to rise and it was only getting worse by the second. But we were far out of reach.

I saw a few people crawling on there knees as they made there way from the car, there clothes were burnt and they looked horrified. I gulped down the lump that was forming in my throat and I felt so bad for them, for the people that were still stuck in the car.

An ambulance and fire truck was soon in sight and the closer it got the louder it became. The fire truck got to work taking down the fire and the ambulance cared for the people who were already out of the car. My attention turned back to the cars to see if the people who were stuck in them had made it, it would have to be a miracle though.

Two dead bodies were pulled out of one car, and one dead body was pulled out of the other. Only one of those bodies, wasn't a teenager or adult, it was a helpless little baby. My eyes widened at the sight of the poor baby who didn't get to live a life. My heart ached for the parents as they saw there child, burned and dead.

"Lets get going" Marcus said as he started up the car and drove around all of the commotion. He looked just as horrified and his eyes never once left the road.

This has been an interesting day.

Authors Note!!

Haha mind fuck!!

You thought I was gonna have them in a car crash huh? So that the baby could die? Nope! Instead someone eelse lost there baby! Okay that sounded mean.......

Moving on!!!!!

I have seriously been feeling the love lately! Ive gotten a few messages from y'all on kik and it means a lot to me (:

Keep voting, fanning, and commenting!

Love you guyssssss

Byeeeeeeee!

-Ashley x