17- No More Secrets

Emily's Pov

"What's up?" I asked sitting down on the couch across from the one Marcus was on.

"Okay I need to get something off my chest but please don't get mad" he said as his fingers gripped onto the couch nervously.

"Okay?" I said unsure of what was to come, oh no I bet he is having second thoughts about this whole entire baby thing.

"I kinda had a girlfriend that just dumped me over the phone because she saw pictures of us, but I'm not upset or anything cause she was already becoming a pain in the ass. Seriously she is a gold digging bitch. So that is basically it." He quickly rushed out, but still clear enough for me to understand what he was saying.

"Okay" I said calmly with wide eyes asI took in everything.

"Wait your not mad?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"Its not like were together" I said shrugging it off.

"Oh... right" he said lightly as he looked down at the ground, biting his lip.

"I better get going, bye.. Marcus" I said standing up and giving him a quick hug before walking out of his flat.

Truth was I really wasn't mad. Sure he did basically cheat on his girlfriend, and with me. And me as a girl I should be mad at him. But I'm not for some reason. I mean he got drunk, and we all get drunk and do stupid things. I am just glad that he was actually man enough to admit it to me.

"Hey Fizzy wanna go to McDonalds? I'm hungryyyy" I asked pouting.

"Yea sure let me get ready" She said jumping off the couch she was laying on and going to her room, I went to mine so I could also.

I tossed my phone on the bed as I pulled my hair out of it's tight ponytail that gave me an annoying pain, but not a headache. I brushed through my hair and had a major bump since it was in such a tight ponytail. I decided on putting it in a side bride since i didn't feel like putting up with the head pain again.

I sprayed a little more perfume on before walking out the door in red skinny jeans and a navy blue top that was longer from the back and short in the front, but still long enough to hide my stomach. My navy toms rubbed against the carpet as I made my way towards the elevator with Fizzy. I still don't trust these damn things.

I unlocked my car and sat down in the drivers seat, Fizzy in the passengers. Obviously. I put the key in the ignition as the car automatically roared to life and the radio turned on as well since I didn't turn it off the last time I drove.

I tapped my finger against the wheel as Carrie Underwoods Two Black Cadillacs came on. Fizzy and I both began to sing along obnoxiously.

"AND THE PREACHERMAN SAID HE WAS A GOOD MAN! AND HIS BROTHER SAID HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND! BUT THE WOMEN IN THE TWO BLACK VAILS DIDN'T BOTHER TO CRY! YEA THEY TOOK TURNS LAYING A ROSE DOWN! THREW A HAND FULL OF DIRT INTO THE DEEP GROUND! HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A SECRET TO HIDE!! BYE BYE! BYE BYE! BYE BYEEEEE!" We both yelled fist pumping and dancing in our seats. We laughed when the song finished, we are so weird. By the time the song was done we already made it to McDonalds.

I parked the car and locked it and we both went into the fast food restaurant.

We laughed as we walked in, talking about the most random things. When we walked in we heard our names being called. We both looked to the corner of the restaurant and saw a couple of our friends talking and eating. We smiled and waved at them.

We ordered our food and found a quiet area in the back.

"So how are things with you and Marcus?" Fizzy asked, I looked up at her and glared. She smirked but replaced it with an innocent smile.

"Fine, why do you ask?"

"Just wondering" she said shrugging, stuffing her mouth with the burger. I rolled my eyes at her and just started eating my burger as well. Number foves are literally heaven.

----------------------------

Authors Note!!

Hey sorry for the wait! Hope you liked this chapter!

I know I have days were my chapters are all nice and long and good, then other days were their short and suckyish. XD

I have my good days and I have my bad days!

Okay so if you liked it give it a quick vote cause it helps me know you wnat me to continue this story and what not!

Add this story to your libray if you like it to get notifications when I update!

And fan cause it makes me feel all loved :p

Okay so who saw Tyler Oakleys twitcam? Omg hilarious! He was all drunk and booty popping XD God that was some funny shit. XD

I love you my smexy llamacorns!

Byeeeeeeeee!

-Ash