1- Videos & Train rides

Marcus' Pov

"Byeeeee!" I said into the camera, extending the word purposely and throwing on a goofy smile. Egg shells, flour, and olive oil cover my hair and cling onto my skin, irritating my nose with the awful smell. The things I do for my subscribers...

I hurry to my shower, quickly stripping my body of any clothing articles and stepping into the warm water. I try to wash the thick flour embedded in my hair. Soap trails down my chest and legs while water and steam calm the nervousness sinking into my brain. I hope my subscribers like this video.

My body tenses as I am exposed to the chilly air in my bedroom. I desperately look for my clothes to save me from the cold and to get me out of this small towel. I change into a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jeans, pulling my black fluffy coat over my shoulders. I slip on my glasses and then spend roughly five minutes working a quiff into my hair.

"Alfie! Are you ready?" I yell, walking downstairs, phone in hand, scrolling through twitter. My foot skips a stair accidentally, sending my other foot down too fast. Thankfully, my reflexes are quite fast. My hand grasps the rail before I get the chance to tumble down the steep stairs.

"Yes, I am! Do you have to shout?" Alfie says, annoyed. I look up from my phone and notice Alfie standing near me. I guess I thought he was farther than expected.

"Well, let's go then!" I yell again to irritate him.

We have to walk to the train station, which is only about three minutes away.

"So, how was that challenge I gave you?" Alfie asked with a smirk. I roll my eyes, not even mentioning the mess I made. "Fantastic" I say sarcastically. "Vlog time!' Alfie shouts in my ear, causing me to flinch. I swear he brings his camera everywhere. It's like I'm in a freaking reality TV show. "What's up guys! Alfie here with Marcus!" He recites almost robotically. Throwing his hands out towards the camera. Classic Alfie.

"Helloooo!" I yell when the camera is suddenly facing towards me. Yeah, it's the signature 'Hello' people make me say quite a lot.

"We are just on our way to the train station to meet up with Zoe and Caspar because we are going to go clubbing in Bristol!" Alfie informs the camera. He then zooms pans back to me while I attempt to twerk on a lamp post. Alfie died of laughter and then shut the camera off because we had just arrived at the train station. We payed the fare and hopped onto the train just in time for the doors to close.

Since we were late, we would most likely stand next to a creepy old man or even a lady with too many kids. Alfie ended up standing next to a pole and he looked at me giving me the 'stripper pole' look.

I pushed through the crowd and found a seat near a girl who was typing away on her phone.

"Uhm, Hi?" I said sitting down next to her and shyly sticking my hand out to her as I noticed this girl was actually very cute. Who am I kidding, she was hot.

------------------

================

Authors note:

*Marcus voice* Yea so go click the button, yea that button over there that says Vote, oh and that one also that says Fan. Thank and uh I'll see all your sexy faces next week! Byeeeeeeeeee!