46- No shocker here lol

READ AUTHORS AT THE END. TANKS.

Marcus' Pov

"Will you marry me?"

My hands were shaking and my heart was beating a hundred miles per hour. But yet somehow, at this moment. Although I was nervous and scared. Her beautiful smile calmed my nerves and it made me want to be with her more and mire each second. This was the girl I wanted to marry, the girl I wanted in my life. Forever. Until the day I die.

"Of course" She whispers with a large smile on her face, her eyes twinkling in the dark of night. I smile and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I slip the diamond ring onto her finger and she slings her arms my neck, her nose comes close to mines and she whispers "I love you". Before I get the chance to reply her lips were pressed onto mines and I pressed her body closer to mines.

A sudden wind blew last us and she pulled away, her tiny body shaking in the short dress she was wearing.

"Here" I slip off my suits coat and wrap it over her shoulder.

"Thanks" She says holding onto it with het hands so it doesn't fly off.

"Let's get inside" I say giving her a quick kiss on the nose, I take her hand and we follow the trail back to the building. Her head was leaned on my shoulder and I couldn't help but feel like I was the happiest man ever. With the most beautiful girl ever.

"THERE'S THE HAPPY COUPLE!!" Zoe yells as we walk in, obviously knowing that she said yes. Other wise we both wouldn't be so smiley.

"He liked it so he put a ring on it" Emily said sticking out her tongue and winking at Zoe.

"Congratulations mate!" Alfie says patting me on the back and then slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm a lucky man" I said to myself smiling at Emily showing the girls her ring. They acted like they had never seen it before. But really they helped me pick it out. It was difficult. Finding the perfect ring for her. I felt like everything just wasn't good enough for her. But I finally found the perfect ring. Obviously its not the ring she has on. That's just the wedding band. But if she's shocked now. Wait until her expression the day of our weeding.

Emilys Pov

I can't believe this is my weeding band! I mean Marcus knows the ring is supposed to be bigger right? Like wow that must have cost him a shit ton of money! Excuse my French I've had a few glasses of champagne.

AUTHORS NOTE

So this was just a quick update I did for you guys.

So as you can see this story is coming to and end pretty soon.

But after they get married and all that it will be the end.

I know Que the "aws"

BUT

I AM DOING A SEQUEL SO YOU CAN STOP AWING BECAUSE THE STORY IS NOT OVER YET. QUE THE "YAYSSSS". 

Well that is it my sexy llamacorns!!!

Byeeeeee

-Ashley xoxo